ADVERTISEMENT

Duke study on kids wearing masks in school

Comparing common sense leadership is nor.
Lmao F off. What's your leadership? Lockdowns into perpetuity like vapid sheep. What's the measure of leadership? Lowest case rates? Lowest deaths? Or is the least disruption to people's' lives. Mental health. Livelihoods. Education. Business. This is a complicated matter of public policy. I'm grateful for a republican gov. I know he will try to keep schools open. Businesses open. If I want to wear a mask and get vaccinated I will. Bully for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
Lmao F off. What's your leadership? Lockdowns into perpetuity like vapid sheep. What's the measure of leadership? Lowest case rates? Lowest deaths? Or is the least disruption to people's' lives. Mental health. Livelihoods. Education. Business. This is a complicated matter of public policy. I'm grateful for a republican gov. I know he will try to keep schools open. Businesses open. If I want to wear a mask and get vaccinated I will. Bully for me.
Prohibiting businesses from requiring vaccinations and masks is political hackery at its worst. The gov knows best, I guess.

Reactions: UncleMark
Prohibiting businesses from requiring vaccinations and masks is political hackery at its worst. The gov knows best, I guess.
We've had more than a year of political hackery from fauci, trump, masks, dems feigning like they wear masks only to slap one on for a photo shoot then immediately discard it. Who. CDC. The origin of Covid and blame. It's all bs. Our politicians are shit.

I prefer businesses decide for themselves than DeSantis decide for them

Here is an article that goes through the different studies on masks.

"In sum, of the 14 RCTs that have tested the effectiveness of masks in preventing the transmission of respiratory viruses, three suggest, but do not provide any statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis, that masks might be useful. The other eleven suggest that masks are either useless-whether compared with no masks or because they appear not to add to good hand hygiene alone-or actually counterproductive. Of the three studies that provided statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis that was not contradicted within the same study, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than hand hygiene alone, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than nothing, and one found that cloth masks were less effective than surgical masks.

We've had more than a year of political hackery from fauci, trump, masks, dems feigning like they wear masks only to slap one on for a photo shoot then immediately discard it. Who. CDC. The origin of Covid and blame. It's all bs. Our politicians are shit.

Covid lockdowns in general and in particular lockdowns of schools is the political Crime of the Century.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66

Here is an article that goes through the different studies on masks.

"In sum, of the 14 RCTs that have tested the effectiveness of masks in preventing the transmission of respiratory viruses, three suggest, but do not provide any statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis, that masks might be useful. The other eleven suggest that masks are either useless-whether compared with no masks or because they appear not to add to good hand hygiene alone-or actually counterproductive. Of the three studies that provided statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis that was not contradicted within the same study, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than hand hygiene alone, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than nothing, and one found that cloth masks were less effective than surgical masks.
Great source 🤣

Australia: No taking your mask off while drinking alcohol outdoors.

These people are insane and it has nothing to do with science.

But it's okay for DeSantis to decide for every community in his state by threatening their salary if they disobey his orders? Sounds like an autocrat to me. Governor Holcomb, here in Indiana, is letting evey district decide, based on the seriousness of the spread within their county/communiy. That's how this should be handled.

But it's okay for DeSantis to decide for every community in his state by threatening their salary if they disobey his orders? Sounds like an autocrat to me. Governor Holcomb, here in Indiana, is letting evey district decide, based on the seriousness of the spread within their county/communiy. That's how this should be handled.
i don't know harry. it's a shit show. i'd prefer to let the school district decide, but by the same token we have a total psycho county exec where i live that would have us on lockdowns into perpetuity. i'm glad to have a republican gov challenge him. again i don't know. it's all a mess

ADVERTISEMENT