ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. Birx joins Dr. Fauci on the POTUS's disloyalty list

outside shooter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-birx-pelosi-bait-hit-us-pathetic-154157655.html

Can anyone with an IQ over that of a toothpick, while posessing any morals whatsoever, survive in the Trump cesspool?

Birx needs to come out strong in support of demon sperm or she could be in trouble.

----
President Trump on Monday tweeted what appeared to be an attack on Dr. Deborah Birx, the coordinator of the White House coronavirus task force, for agreeing with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi over the administration’s approach to the pandemic.

“So Crazy Nancy Pelosi said horrible things about Dr. Deborah Birx, going after her because she was too positive on the very good job we are doing on combatting the China Virus, including Vaccines & Therapeutics,” Trump tweeted. “In order to counter Nancy, Deborah took the bait & hit us. Pathetic!”

It’s unclear who or what Trump considered “pathetic,” though the context suggests it was Birx for, in the president’s view, taking Pelosi’s “bait” and agreeing with the speaker.

Reactions: cosmickid
At this point I’ll be shocked if there is someone in this current administration who doesn’t write a tell all book detailing what a sh!t show working for Trump has been.
Thats definitely happening, I bet half already have a draft going. Easy money...

Wheels fall off around Labor Day

Reactions: Cream&Crimson
At this point I’ll be shocked if there is someone in this current administration who doesn’t write a tell all book detailing what a sh!t show working for Trump has been.
What an amazing idea! Brilliant!

Don't forget!

The authors need to announce in advance that they are writing such a book so Trump will automatically call them names and claim the book violates national security and the authors have a NDA and take them to court to seek an injunction after the books are already printed which takes so long the books leak anyway rendering the court case moot, but nonetheless keeping the books in the public eye far longer than if Trump just ignored them.

Publishing is one of the few businesses that Trump actually has helped.

I'd put him at the low end of my list of memoir writers. He'd essentially have to admit he subverted the law and implicate himself in some of the Trump administration's batsh!t crazy tactics.
You misunderstood my statement. You said you would be shocked if there is someone “who doesn’t write a Tell-all book. I bet on Bill Bar,” meaning “I bet he won’t write a book about the shit-show because he is a big part of that shit-show!

Last edited:
Reactions: outside shooter
The best tell-all will be from the fixer, Michael Cohen. Bribes, tax fraud, hush money payments, foreign obligations... I expect multiple felony offenses to be laid out in detail. Diary of a Grifter.

We did have advisor Scott Atlas going on RT to discuss Coronavirus in the past week. It is nice the administration takes time to go on RT.

And I guarantee I won’t buy it. Don’t come out and expect money if you didn’t speak up and speak out while you were there and try to bring light to the shit as it was happening.

And I guarantee I won’t buy it. Don’t come out and expect money if you didn’t speak up and speak out while you were there and try to bring light to the shit as it was happening.
No. If you want to bring light to what was happening, you have to write a book and "expect money" if you are in this position.

Trump always retaliates viciously, getting such people dismissed from any government job and trying to get them fired from any non-government job, plus doing what Cohen called "opposition research" against anyone Trump didn't like to help him publicly attack the character of his critics (harming chances of future employment somewhere else). All the time, Trump files endless lawsuits to drive up the legal fees for his critics,

Few employees of the White House, Trump campaign or Trump Organization have the financial means to withstand Trump's tactics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT