ADVERTISEMENT

Down gotheBroilees...

Was rooting for the Boilers, maybe for the first time in my life. Only because I want to see an Indiana -PU final on Sunday.

They certainly do lose a lot of close games. Does anybody know Painter's record for games less than 5 points. I think some of it is bad luck but it seems like a lot of choke jobs.

Didn't Crean do the same thing in the BTT last year after winning the conference? If he wins tonight he will be back. Anyway, good luck.

We also won a lot of close games this year too.
I'm sure thats true. I give Painter and Purdue credit that they are usually not blown out in games. I guess a lot of the close games they lose I just remember more because its in the BIG tournament or NCAA tournament. I am curious at the overall record of these close games.

A team that can spread them out and drive to the basket will knock them out of the NCAA. Their size inside hurts them when they are forced to defend away from the basket. Biggie and Haas were caught in no-mans land a few times and let the ball get to the rim.

Of course, we weren't smart enough to pull them away from the basket first and then attack the rim. We sent guards in to challenge players waiting for them. Michigan had a good game plan and athletic long players to pull it off. Michigan is a focused team following their plane crash.

I'm sure thats true. I give Painter and Purdue credit that they are usually not blown out in games. I guess a lot of the close games they lose I just remember more because its in the BIG tournament or NCAA tournament. I am curious at the overall record of these close games.

I am too actually.

Hey... IU has the ultimate curse.... now that the Goat curse if over for the Cubs.... I'm talking about he RMK curse... it may never end....

Reactions: jimmygoiu
Wild game that almost didn't get to OT save a whistle on a stolen inbounds play. UM overcame some shitty officiating that got them in early foul trouble. It was shitty both ways but UM got the worst of it.

With all the bitching about the location, hand it to UM they had a nice crowd on hand.

Only good team in the BTT now gone. The stars are definitely alining for us to win it and thus give Crean another year as I've been saying for a while. He's the luckiest man alive.

Reactions: hoosier48
I've been to GBI. What's funny about coming over here to get fans' reaction? I made a point and wished you good luck.
There's a difference between visiting the Purdue site in order to point and laugh and going there "to get fans' reaction."

Mediocre Matt loses with best PU player since Glenn Robinson. PU is all regular season. They won't advance far once again. Point and Laugh! Swanigan gone after this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT