ADVERTISEMENT

Don't ask CAM about "load management"

That was awesome. People think Davis should play more

QUOTE="Courtsensetwo, post: 2783852, member: 5182"]I don't know who that reporter was, but he won't make that mistake again.[/QUOTE]

That was awesome. People think Davis should play more

QUOTE="Courtsensetwo, post: 2783852, member: 5182"]I don't know who that reporter was, but he won't make that mistake again.
[/QUOTE]

Davis is behind TJD, Brunk and Race. He might not average 8 minutes a game.

I don't know who that reporter was, but he won't make that mistake again.

I'm not impressed by anyone being a jerk or obtuse to someone doing their job. I guess he didn't like the term, but I didn't have any trouble understanding what was meant, nor did he. If he's frustrated or upset with anyone, my guess it it's DD, don't take it out on a reporter doing their job, unless the guy has a history w Coach.

Reactions: SixthFlagComing

Davis is behind TJD, Brunk and Race. He might not average 8 minutes a game.[/QUOTE]

and shouldn't

Davis is behind TJD, Brunk and Race. He might not average 8 minutes a game.

and shouldn't[/QUOTE]
Unless we need 2 points...
Because Davis is going to score at a high % of touches down low...he has proven that over and over.

I'm not impressed by anyone being a jerk or obtuse to someone doing their job. I guess he didn't like the term, but I didn't have any trouble understanding what was meant, nor did he. If he's frustrated or upset with anyone, my guess it it's DD, don't take it out on a reporter doing their job, unless the guy has a history w Coach.
It was nowhere near the same level as asking RMK if Bailey had his game face on.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
I’m as well, but today’s democrats have gone crazy. I was a Democrat but I became an adult.
Man, I know I started this with the Depends comment but let's stop here .. I really DGAFF what anyone thinks about politics, I just like making fun of obnoxious dotards who wear diapers.. I know it's wrong, but it makes me laugh.

I'll stick with basketball .. (lol, unless someone mentions diapers again)

Man, I know I started this with the Depends comment but let's stop here .. I really DGAFF what anyone thinks about politics, I just like making fun of obnoxious dotards who wear diapers.. I know it's wrong, but it makes me laugh.

I'll stick with basketball .. (lol, unless someone mentions diapers again)
Hey I enjoy talking b-ball with ya I just struggle with the leftist attitude lol.

It was nowhere near the same level as asking RMK if Bailey had his game face on.

No, not a big deal, but it seemed unnecessary. Made me wonder if there was some background with that reporter.

No, not a big deal, but it seemed unnecessary. Made me wonder if there was some background with that reporter.
good thing they hadnt asked him about ‘game’ management in the last 2 years...

But Ive vowed to give a fresh start to the team and coaches this season...so I’ll say no more.

good thing they hadnt asked him about ‘game’ management in the last 2 years...

But Ive vowed to give a fresh start to the team and coaches this season...so I’ll say no more.

Lucky for us one cares what you think. You can shut up or keep babbling on and the needle won’t move even a little bit.

Reactions: Rakkasan29
This is my first opportunity to view this clip . . . thanks namnik. I know it was disappointing to me when IU started the season sitting multiple players due to injury. I imagine Coach Miller is really frustrated to have these injury issues following the injury plagued season last year and didn't appreciate the tone of the question; in terms of inferring "management" or lack thereof may be resulting in injuries again this season. I think in the clip he referenced "other team" dealing with similar issues or something along that line.

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine
Asked by Jonathon Rothchild a student reporter (Sr) with an outlet I have never heard of called Hoosier State of Mind.

I don’t have a problem with the question. Nor do I have a problem with the answer. I was curious as well why DD played so little. It sounds like he needs to play better to get more playing time.

I would have thought and/or hoped IU would get more production from DD. I hate that he has had injury issues impact his career to this extent. Hopefully he can play an important role as the season progresses.

I don’t have a problem with the question. Nor do I have a problem with the answer. I was curious as well why DD played so little. It sounds like he needs to play better to get more playing time.

I would have thought and/or hoped IU would get more production from DD. I hate that he has had injury issues impact his career to this extent. Hopefully he can play an important role as the season progresses.
DD is slow and less athletic than Brunk, TJD and Race...that’s why he isn’t playing

Said earlier this year.
D.D. has been a waste..
Biggest thing for him.. Is desire..He doesn't really care...
Just be good enough to keep my scholarship.
Definitely a type of guy Archie will never recuit .

I don't think that was professional. That was a 3rd year coach who is getting tired of every decision being questioned. He was mad because his substitution patterns were getting called out in an 11 point win. He is feeling heat.

QUOTE="namnik, post: 2784222, member: 2484"]CAM was professional in his response to a ridiculous question, yet quietly showed his displeasure to the question.

Hope it’s ok to post a YouTube link. Right at the 10 minute mark.

[/QUOTE]

Muttering under your breath isn't professional but I loved it. COACHKNIGHTLIKE!

QUOTE="Tegray1, post: 2784376, member: 23528"]I don't think that was professional. That was a 3rd year coach who is getting tired of every decision being questioned. He was mad because his substitution patterns were getting called out in an 11 point win. He is feeling heat.

QUOTE="namnik, post: 2784222, member: 2484"]CAM was professional in his response to a ridiculous question, yet quietly showed his displeasure to the question.

Hope it’s ok to post a YouTube link. Right at the 10 minute mark.

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I don't think that was professional. That was a 3rd year coach who is getting tired of every decision being questioned. He was mad because his substitution patterns were getting called out in an 11 point win. He is feeling heat.

You ascertained all of that from his reaction to a question? Must have been a psychology major!

He obviously was not familiar with the term and was irked at the reporter for using an NBA term. Pretty simple to me.

Care to explain your interpretation that he was mad and is feeling the heat?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT