ADVERTISEMENT

Donovan

Lol.

I have no idea of you actually think he was in Indiana or if you have been kidding the whole time!

I don't know anything as fact on this...I'm just a kid on Christmas Eve hoping/wishing for that shiny new toy I seen in the window.

How do you propose IUBB can get back to elite status? What are the necessary components? In what world is the acceptance of staus quo a reliable method for continuous improvement and elite success?

For starters, I wouldn't fire a guy that won 2 of the previous 4 Big Ten titles coming into the year and was the conference coach of the year. Why? Because that tells every other perspective coach that the department and fanbase is delusional and they won't want to come here. It's never good enough, and why leave a good job for an insane job with no upside? That's for starters.

Reactions: IU Hardcore
For starters, I wouldn't fire a guy that won 2 of the previous 4 Big Ten titles coming into the year and was the conference coach of the year. Why? Because that tells every other perspective coach that the department and fanbase is delusional and they won't want to come here. It's never good enough, and why leave a good job for an insane job with no upside? That's for starters.
Crean was doing long term damage with his relationships. It was not heading in the right direction.

We were ranked 13th in the nation when OG got hurt. We were defending Big Ten champs, had already beaten UNC and KU.
And gotten blown out by Louisville, lost at IPFW, and at home to lowly Nebraska. They were dropping like a rock before OG went down. The injuries are a great excuse to those who don't know basketball, but those who do aren't as easily fooled as you are.

We were ranked 13th in the nation when OG got hurt. We were defending Big Ten champs, had already beaten UNC and KU.
His approach of developing low profile talent wasn't necessary or sustainable. He resorted to this strategy due to poor relationships with those that knew him best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT