ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump tells troops he wants to launch a 'space force' because it is a 'warfighting domain'

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Donald Trump mused to an audience of Marines about launching an extraterrestrial branch of the military.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-space-force-warfighting-domain-a8254776.html

Space is a warfighting domain, just like the land, air and sea”, Mr Trump told an audience at Miramar Air Station, near San Diego. “We may even have a space force - develop another one”.
“I was saying it the other day, because we’re doing a tremendous amount of work in space - maybe we need a new force, we’ll call it the Space Force”, Mr Trump added. “I was not really serious, and then I said ‘what a great idea, maybe we’ll have to do that. That could happen’”.

Donald Trump mused to an audience of Marines about launching an extraterrestrial branch of the military.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-space-force-warfighting-domain-a8254776.html
c38b14fa2e4ac9b4c6b100794856b2882f0d53c6_hq.jpg

It’s about time that someone stood up for this planet and its inhabitants! Those Aliens have been coming to this planet earth way too long: stealing our technology, probing our people and even abducting them in some cases. I’m sure there are some good aliens out there but you can’t properly vet them and who knows where they are coming from? I agree with Trump that we need to figure out how to deny entry to all those aliens beings who are trying to sneak onto Earth before it’s too late!

MEGA now and MEGA forever.

Reactions: sglowrider
It’s about time that someone stood up for this planet and its inhabitants! Those Aliens have been coming to this planet earth way too long: stealing our technology, probing our people and even abducting them in some cases. I’m sure there are some good aliens out there but you can’t properly vet them and who knows where they are coming from? I agree with Trump that we need to figure out how to deny entry to all those aliens beings who are trying to sneak onto Earth before it’s too late!

He will have the best doctors and lead us against the alien invasion despite being 163y.o:
flryln5cc8dx.jpg

(Donald J Trump circa 2109)

So what you're saying is these space aliens are essentially bringing rapists and murderers to our planet. I can only imagine what types of drugs they're bringing. Let's face it folks, extraterrestrials aren't bringing their best to Earth and we probably need a Space Force to protect us.

I wonder if someone needs to put a nugget in his daily briefing that says that despite the really good special effects, Avengers Infinity War wasn't real and we don't actually need to protect Earth from an impending invasion from Thanos.

Who am I kidding. I'm being ridiculous. He doesn't read his daily briefing.

I wonder if someone needs to put a nugget in his daily briefing that says that despite the really good special effects, Avengers Infinity War wasn't real and we don't actually need to protect Earth from an impending invasion from Thanos.

Who am I kidding. I'm being ridiculous. He doesn't read his daily briefing.
The only way it gets to him is if he sees it on Fox and Friends.

Yes, it's a real thing...particularly with how reliant the modern military is upon GPS / satellite tech.

Reactions: 76-1 and IUCrazy2
The debate is really a bureaucratic battle within the Pentagon.

The Air Force doesn't want to relinquish their current control over Space command. But there are advocates for an independent branch:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/26/space-force-space-station-commander-endorses-trump-pitch.html

Much like Reagan and "Star Wars" since Trump is a conservative he's being ridiculed for a more than reasonable look towards the future and much like Star Wars anti-missle technology we'll be damn glad we got started in the right direction thirty years from now...

Just because the guy is a solid gold jerk on many levels doesn't mean everything he says is wrong...

If Obama had mentioned this he'd have been lauded as a "visionary"...

ADVERTISEMENT