Don Junior

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot

nono.gif
nono.gif
The apple didnt fall far from the Narcissist tree of the transactional strain. Or maybe I am wrong, maybe that's what most folks react after visiting Arlington?

nono.gif
nono.gif
The apple didnt fall far from the Narcissist tree of the transactional strain. Or maybe I am wrong, maybe that's what most folks react after visiting Arlington?
More "look over here" behavior to entice us to look away from the real issues . . . it's working nearly perfectly.

Eyes on the prize . . . and the Trumps ain't it.

Reactions: T.M.P.
Unbelievable. The plight of the rich family in America, the father a draft dodger vs men and women that have paid the ultimate price. Im f"*ing disgusted. I truly hope this isn't what power looks like going forward.

Reactions: sglowrider
Unbelievable. The plight of the rich family in America, the father a draft dodger vs men and women that have paid the ultimate price. Im f"*ing disgusted. I truly hope this isn't what power looks like going forward.

The system is broken.

People want to believe their own truths (who they mistaken for opinions.) They are willing to compromise their value system or adjust to some goals which they think are their solutions to life or develop new scapegoats to blame.
And after four years of this shenanigan, everything will be transactional and measured in $$. A POTUS is as much a political leader as he is a cultural one.

Reactions: IUPaterade724
That's gotta cross some kind of line... unless they have hard evidence.
Yeah - The Lincoln Project has created some pretty good attack ads against Trump. Most have been funny, but as far as I've seen, above board. My guess is that they probably know something the rest of us don't know and they're daring Jr. to sue them so he'd have to prove them wrong by actually submitting to a drug test.

Reactions: Bill4411
Yeah - The Lincoln Project has created some pretty good attack ads against Trump. Most have been funny, but as far as I've seen, above board. My guess is that they probably know something the rest of us don't know and they're daring Jr. to sue them so he'd have to prove them wrong by actually submitting to a drug test.
Only thing that makes sense. They're smarter than to throw that out without having something to back them up.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Only thing that makes sense. They're smarter than to throw that out without having something to back them up.
It's kind of sad (and a bit terrifying) to think that if the Republican Party rights the ship they'll go back to working for them.

It’s evident to everyone except for one certain person who chided me for my libelous assertions. Would I have made an ad out of it? No. But as I said, it’s pretty obvious to most .

I've often wondered if the Trump family wished The Donald had never become president.

It’s evident to everyone except for one certain person who chided me for my libelous assertions. Would I have made an ad out of it? No. But as I said, it’s pretty obvious to most .
I have no idea if Jr uses cocaine, but given that everyone in that family will threaten to sue anyone at the drop of a hat, their silence is sort of deafening at this point. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Jr is definitely using and assuming Trump loses, in rehab sometime next spring.

Apparently Don Jr. has himself a firecracker.

On Thursday, The New Yorker published an investigative report by Jane Mayer, revealing previously unknown details about the sexual harassment complaint that led to Trump adviser Kimberly Guilfoyle being forced to leave Fox News.

“Until now, the specific accusations against Guilfoyle have remained largely hidden,” wrote Mayer. “Media reports suggested that she had been accused of workplace impropriety, including displaying lewd pictures of male genitalia to colleagues, but few additional details of misbehavior emerged.” However, Mayer has obtained a draft of the complaint against Guilfoyle, filed by a Fox employee who remains anonymous to protect her identity.

“The draft complaint also alleged that Guilfoyle spoke incessantly and luridly about her sex life, and on one occasion demanded a massage of her bare thighs; other times, she said, Guilfoyle told her to submit to a Fox employee’s demands for sexual favors, encouraged her to sleep with wealthy and powerful men, asked her to critique her naked body, demanded that she share a room with her on business trips, required her to sleep over at her apartment, and exposed herself to her, making her feel deeply uncomfortable,” continued the report.

On Thursday, The New Yorker published an investigative report by Jane Mayer, revealing previously unknown details about the sexual harassment complaint that led to Trump adviser Kimberly Guilfoyle being forced to leave Fox News.

“Until now, the specific accusations against Guilfoyle have remained largely hidden,” wrote Mayer. “Media reports suggested that she had been accused of workplace impropriety, including displaying lewd pictures of male genitalia to colleagues, but few additional details of misbehavior emerged.” However, Mayer has obtained a draft of the complaint against Guilfoyle, filed by a Fox employee who remains anonymous to protect her identity.

“The draft complaint also alleged that Guilfoyle spoke incessantly and luridly about her sex life, and on one occasion demanded a massage of her bare thighs; other times, she said, Guilfoyle told her to submit to a Fox employee’s demands for sexual favors, encouraged her to sleep with wealthy and powerful men, asked her to critique her naked body, demanded that she share a room with her on business trips, required her to sleep over at her apartment, and exposed herself to her, making her feel deeply uncomfortable,” continued the report.

Explains the coked-out eyes of Junior. An enabler to their sexual journeys.

Kimberly Guilfoyle’s former assistant reportedly paid $4m by Fox News after sexual harassment accusations

Ms Guilfoyle abruptly left network years before end of contract and joined Trump campaign

Reactions: Bill4411
They can't and they won't. They've burned all the bridges, and they recognize that. That was the price they decided they were willing to pay.

if so, the acquisition of the DNC in the 80s by the GOP's parent company, will make it a palatable loss for them..

those ads probably don't get made if they didn't have their basses covered either way.

If someone, anyone, is to die next from this, he would be a good choice. I am not saying that I wish that on anyone, or that anyone needs to die. But if someone DOES die, I'd pick him over some sweet granny, grandpa, or other nondisgusting human.

If someone, anyone, is to die next from this, he would be a good choice. I am not saying that I wish that on anyone, or that anyone needs to die. But if someone DOES die, I'd pick him over some sweet granny, grandpa, or other nondisgusting human.
Ladoga will be by shortly demanding a retraction, and apology, and a banning.

He is not a drug user. He and his dad are drugs.
Donald Trump Jr. thinks he is a helluva of a real man.

For example, when this deer criticized Donald Jr., he came back against the deer and retaliated even more harshly than the deer had criticized him, just like his father, Donald, said to do in his ghostwritten book.
trump9.jpg

What an impressive male specimen is Donald Jr., bravely killing a vicious, threatening deer with only a high-powered semiautomatic hunting rifle to protect himself from the antlers.

Donald Trump Jr. thinks he is a helluva of a real man.

For example, when this deer criticized Donald Jr., he came back against the deer and retaliated even more harshly than the deer had criticized him, just like his father, Donald, said to do in his ghostwritten book.
trump9.jpg

What an impressive male specimen is Donald Jr., bravely killing a vicious, threatening deer with only a high-powered semiautomatic hunting rifle to protect himself from the antlers.
He should get a "Purple Heart" for his "bravery," which seems to run in his family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT