ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone know what's in the Rubella vaccine?

But they are not mRNA vaccines and most of the people I know that won't get vaccinated do not trust it because of that and the fact that they think it was rushed through the approval process.
Details, details.....

I doubt that many know anything about mRNA other than what they've heard from Fox or Facebook
Yeah, because anyone who doesn't want the vaccine is stupid and ignorant, right?

They don't understand mRNA. But you, who learned everything you know about it from Outside Shitter, do.

Yeah, because anyone who doesn't want the vaccine is stupid and ignorant, right?

They don't understand mRNA. But you, who learned everything you know about it from Outside Shitter, do.
That sums it up well.

You're finally getting it.

But they are not mRNA vaccines and most of the people I know that won't get vaccinated do not trust it because of that and the fact that they think it was rushed through the approval process.
The mRNA hijacks the host cell ribosomes to produce spike protein (just as if the mRNA had gotten in the cell via the virus rather than the vax). The spike protein then stimulates the host's immune system to make Ab against it. The mRNA injected is very short lived (neutralized by the new Ab). It's only the memory of the specific Ab producing lymphocyte clone that persists in the new host.

We each already have the clone line of lymphocytes against the spike protein in our "lymphocytic toolbox" just waiting to be stimulated into action should we ever get attacked by anything looking like spike protein. Once activated, that clone line starts reproducing itself in larger numbers so that we can pour out Ab again in huge amounts and very quickly.

We all have about 150,000 different Ab producing clone lines among our lymphocytes. That covers every combination & permutation of all the ways C, H, O, N, S etc can be arranged in molecules. The system is absolutely amazing in its efficiency.

ADVERTISEMENT