ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone have a complete list of how many offers we have put out there?

Thanks, but offers, not commitments ...

Every offer is there for the 22 and 23 classes.

I have no idea what the navigation is like on a phone but it's a complete listing for every D1, D2 school .. and was the NCAA official transfer portal listing ..

Try harder .. lol

It's there on the phone. Instead of Activity, which is the default view, go to Recruits. It's everyone who has been offered, with the notations of verbal commit or signed if applicable.

You can also go to Depth and view current team and recruits at the same time and filter by year and position.

Reactions: T.M.P.
Sigh ..........

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: IULouie

I have no idea what the navigation is like on a phone but it's a complete listing for every D1, D2 school .. and was the NCAA official transfer portal listing ..

Try harder .. lol
You are correct, the link is there. Thank you for posting.

Reactions: T.M.P.

Try harder .. lol
LOL. you crack me up. Can you make a you tube step by step instructional video?

FWIW, VerbalCommits only shows outstanding offers to uncommitted prospects. If a recruit has committed to another school, his offer will not show on your VerbalCommits page. If you go to the Indiana U's 24/7 site, then BB REC>Offers, it will list all offers and show to whom commitments have been made. It is organized by year.

ADVERTISEMENT