ADVERTISEMENT

Dodgers create special section for fans that are vaccinated

DrHoops

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2001
Reactions: 76-1
This is a great way by private businesses to incentivize getting vaccinated.

Private business with an Anti-Trust exemption..........laughable.

Reactions: 76-1
I've been a big Dodger fan my whole life. This is a good marketing gimmick. Especially in LA.

However, again being a life long fan, just win the series ya bums. Last year was awesome. Need another ring this year! ITS TIME FOR DODGER BASEBALL!

Reactions: DrHoops
I've been a big Dodger fan my whole life. This is a good marketing gimmick. Especially in LA.
Face masks will still be required, but social distancing will not. The team said spectators in the sections for the fully vaccinated will be seated directly next to each other.​
That's a mistake. The fully vaccinated people should be allowed, even encouraged to go maskless. That will show what the future holds to those who might be holding out.

Face masks will still be required, but social distancing will not. The team said spectators in the sections for the fully vaccinated will be seated directly next to each other.​
That's a mistake. The fully vaccinated people should be allowed, even encouraged to go maskless. That will show what the future holds to those who might be holding out.
Agree. But the problem is when we go to the concession stand we’ll have to intermingle with Trump’s great unwashed masses.

Reactions: outside shooter

However, again being a life long fan, just win the series ya bums. Last year was awesome. Need another ring this year! ITS TIME FOR DODGER BASEBALL!
I had a great experience at a Dodgers/Cubs game in LA. I had my Cubs cap on and my buddy and I were in the bleachers. They were some of the nicest fans I’ve ever met. They would get up to get beers and would ask if we wanted one. We would do likewise. Just great people having fun at a baseball game.

No nonsense about us being fans of different teams. I had more fun than I do at Wrigley Field.

I had a great experience at a Dodgers/Cubs game in LA. I had my Cubs cap on and my buddy and I were in the bleachers. They were some of the nicest fans I’ve ever met. They would get up to get beers and would ask if we wanted one. We would do likewise. Just great people having fun at a baseball game.

No nonsense about us being fans of different teams. I had more fun than I do at Wrigley Field.

This is not surprising. The bleachers are a common mans paradise.

You belong in LA with the effeminates.

I cannot imagine sitting at a baseball game outside with a mask on. Ridiculous

I would say mask optional but great seats and a free hotdog.

Don’t go to a Dodgers game if you don’t like their policy. You won’t be missed.
Well, they might not miss me, but they sure are missing someone. 8th in the National League in attendance for a World Series Champ with the largest capacity. Not too impressive. They can thank that feckless governor they have out there.

Agree. But the problem is when we go to the concession stand we’ll have to intermingle with Trump’s great unwashed masses.
Yeah, that would harsh the mellow, but still those unwashed masses in the stands will be able to see your unmasked mugs.

Well, they might not miss me, but they sure are missing someone. 8th in the National League in attendance for a World Series Champ with the largest capacity. Not too impressive. They can thank that feckless governor they have out there.
Well then you won’t be missing anything, right? So shut your trap.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
No, really the bourbon...but they won't go that far. This is why I like suites. No masks, free food, gummies and drink.
I went to a couple of Hoosier games in New York. The new-ish stadium in Brooklyn and the revamped Madison Square Gardens. Both had full bars with all the top shelf stuff. It’s NICE to have a real cocktail while watching the game!

Hoosier fans took over all the restaurants around Brooklyn and my waiter went to IU too! It’s awesome to have a team that travels like Hoosier fans do.

Tell that to the Giants fan that almost got murdered outside of Chavez Ravine. He still needs to use a walker.

Just don't be a god damned Giants fan and yes Dodgers stadium will be quite hospitable.

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa
The Dodgers are #1 in attendance every year except this year. This year they are limiting capacity more than most. They are selling out every available ticket this year.

The Dodgers are #1 in attendance every year except this year. This year they are limiting capacity more than most. They are selling out every available ticket this year.

And actually this year they are currently #3. As things keep opening they will be #1 by the end of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT