ADVERTISEMENT

Dodgers create special section for fans that are vaccinated

And actually this year they are currently #3. As things keep opening they will be #1 by the end of the year.

Not according to Baseball Reference.

Looking forward to a report back. Fla is running out of authentic old beach towns

How are the Keys these days. I last went all the way to Key West in 1994. I always loved that drive from Miami. I'm just asking because I've always wanted to go back but just never get around to it.

How are the Keys these days. I last went all the way to Key West in 1994. I always loved that drive from Miami. I'm just asking because I've always wanted to go back but just never get around to it.
Key West doesn't change much since they keep out chain stores, chain restaurants, chain hotels, etc. Lots of Mom and Pop handed down for generations stuff, but fused with a free spirit live and let live mentality, tats, piercings, neon hair and lots of gay culture on display everywhere. Not cheap, but always fun and unique.

Key West doesn't change much since they keep out chain stores, chain restaurants, chain hotels, etc. Lots of Mom and Pop handed down for generations stuff, but fused with a free spirit live and let live mentality, tats, piercings, neon hair and lots of gay culture on display everywhere. Not cheap, but always fun and unique.
That's great to hear!

Reactions: mcmurtry66
An adult would keep track of posts. I was explaining dodgers fans might be nice on aggregate but they beat a man to within an inch of his life a few years ago.
Sorry Ranger. I actually did lose track of my posts. I was in Mex and only had my phone. WiFi was terrible.

Anyway, I was being a dick and apologize. Not cool.

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa
Sorry Ranger. I actually did lose track of my posts. I was in Mex and only had my phone. WiFi was terrible.

Anyway, I was being a dick and apologize. Not cool.
Just giving you a hard time. No need to apologize. Hope you had a good time.

Reactions: DrHoops
I haven’t been either in probably 15 years doc!

LOL. You're kinda in that "dead enders" category, as Donald Rumsfeld used to say.
Good one....
You don't know me from Adam, yet your ignorance is only matched by your arrogance.
Enjoy Wrigley this summer, maybe Mayor Lightweight and Governor Spaulding will let you use paper straws to slurp down your Old Styles.
Masks on, of course........

Good one....
You don't know me from Adam, yet your ignorance is only matched by your arrogance.
Enjoy Wrigley this summer, maybe Mayor Lightweight and Governor Spaulding will let you use paper straws to slurp down your Old Styles.
Masks on, of course........
Ouch...baseball stadium smak. Does it get any lower?

The guidance will be something overcautious like "vaccinated people don't need to wear masks outdoors *unless* they're within three feet of another person". Meanwhile, the unvaccinated ditched their masks outdoors long ago

Aside from live music, having a cold beer outside watching a baseball game is high on the list of things I’m really looking forward to doing again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT