ADVERTISEMENT

Do you want to know what happened at our capital on 1/6/21?

For sure. Knight leaving changed the basketball boards. When did rmkfan1 stop breaking down games?
This was welll after Knight left.

I think rmkfan1 left after he started gracing us with his analysis on football......

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Actually am doing some beta testing on one for the last few weeks.
*Nerd alert*

An Indian guys I worked with bought a used server and installed a free copy of SAP on it. Guy played with it more than he did his job. But it was kind of cool.

Yes. I never understand what hoops loops was. Was it it's own website. Some secret thing with a password. I assumed half of them were racists
Not half.

It was a separate forum which required a shared password to access (we had a mole, so we could always read it), where the true IU fans were free to complain about how the program was now run by a chimpanzee without being banned by Peegs.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Not half.

It was a separate forum which required a shared password to access (we had a mole, so we could always read it), where the true IU fans were free to complain about how the program was now run by a chimpanzee without being banned by Peegs.
Yeah I assumed as much

I do. He was a lawyer too. Crim lawyer. if memory serves me conservative. Abrasive. Right?
Used to track people by their IP address and, if they were posting from work, contacted their employers.

A real asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodle
I've had my many fallings out with Stoll, recently, but I'd defend his honor with a broadsword if someone accused him of being like Gojko.

If you took the worst version of Stoll and deleted his brains, you'd approximate the best of Gojko on a good day.
Simmer down, simmer down. I was only referring to the contacting employer thing.

• Wow
Reactions: hookyIU1990
You are on this board, because you can't handle the posters on the pay board. :)

You can dish it out on this board, but get your head handed to you on the pay board.

Your team is in straight jackets, with pink padded walls, & no sharp objects. :)

Stay out of the kitchen/pay board

Chef Billy
Need to work on your html or general keyboard skills.

just an observation.

He threatened to. You were involved in the thread.
Threatening and doing are 2 different things.

There's also context to consider.

Gojoke was calling employers for disagreeing about basketball......

Whatever happened to that invite only site someone set up? Had to be invited and was going to only allow high brow debate or something like that. Wasn’t Rockfish one of the people behind it? Whatever happened to him?

Install a Linux.

Actually am doing some beta testing on one for the last few weeks.

*Nerd alert*

I've converted a couple dozen users to desktop Linux over the years. All but one were extremely happy with it. It's not for everyone, but for most users it's everything they could ask for without any of the headaches that come with Windows, starting with being essentially impervious to malware and rock solid stability. If a desktop Linux install ever goes wonky on you, it's almost guaranteed to be a hardware problem, not software.

Whatever happened to that invite only site someone set up? Had to be invited and was going to only allow high brow debate or something like that. Wasn’t Rockfish one of the people behind it? Whatever happened to him?
It wasn't Rock, and it's not high brow, and what you're talking about doesn't exist. Although, if it did, and it ever allowed a Boiler to join, you'd be first on the list. But you're not, because it doesn't.

Reactions: Noodle
It wasn't Rock, and it's not high brow, and what you're talking about doesn't exist. Although, if it did, and it ever allowed a Boiler to join, you'd be first on the list. But you're not, because it doesn't.
It existed at one time. Apparently you werent invited. 😆

ADVERTISEMENT