ADVERTISEMENT

Do you, or someone you love, suffer from Foxitis?

You do know that Antifa emerged as a counterpoint to other groups that they deemed Fascist right? That's why they call themselves "Anti-Fascist"...

Had you even heard the term "Antifa" prior to events like the "Unite The Right" rally and groups like Vanguard America and the other neo-Nazi groups who went to Charlottesville to protest the city deciding to remove Confederate monuments? Before Vanguard America lost their Webhosting and changed its name in the aftermath of Charlottesville, their website self-described them as "American Fascists", and contained essays on the "New American Fascism" and "why we are proud to be Fascists". I know because I visited their site when I discovered James Fields involvement in the group...

They were also very active in Portland, as this article from July 2017 attests. The idea that Portland (or Oregon in general) is some "liberal kook bastion" is refuted by the article,which discusses Portland's racist past. So if you're going to pretend to be bosides you should at least PRESENT both sides, and admit that "Antifa clowns" emerged as a reaction to Fascist clowns already being there.

Notice the shields?

James Fields, seen here in the centre of the photograph, has been charged with murder.

James Fields, in the centre with the circular shield. He wears the white polo shirt and khaki pants that are the group’s uniform. Photograph: Go Nakamura/New York Daily News...

"The group’s motto, “blood and soil” was a popular chant at both events. It is derived from the Nazi slogan “blut und boden”, which links conceptions of racial purity with a particular national territory."

Fields is an avid neo-Nazi...

"Fields’ now deactivated Facebook page contained Nazi imagery including a photograph of Hitler as a baby, a picture of the Reichstag in Berlin, and a photograph of him posing with his car, the New York Daily News reported.

Derek Weimer, who taught Fields history when he was a student at Cooper high school in Union, Kentucky, told the TV station WCPO that he remembered a boy who was “very quiet and very bright,” but one who believed in white supremacy and the Nazi ideology."

The point is not that Vanguard is Fascist- that is indisputable. The point is that your claim that the media "indoctrinated" the "Antifa clowns" into dumb is well, Dumb. It was the rise of fascists and the opposition to what they saw happening in their own city that (particularly in Portland) led to the creation of Antifa and the many splinter groups under the umbrella who self-identify as such...

Oh, and btw, if you read the article from Portland carefully, you'll note this little tidbit...

Damigo, a 30-year-old former U.S. Marine Corporal, founded IE in March 2016. Damigo told the LA Times that IE comprises “‘a generation of awakened Europeans’ who ‘oppose those who would defame our history and rich cultural heritage.’”

"awakened"= right-wing antecedent for the left's (former) use of "woke", which is basically only used as a GOP buzz word these days...
Glad you were able to do some research on the background of these idiots. there is more out there from more objective sources if you want to see it.

And, no...my point is not "dumb" in the least. My point is that there are many sheep of diffenent jersey who get their daily red meat from their favorite propaganda stand be that FOX or MSNBC etc.

Oh, and the term "woke' has indeed been weaponized by the right...but well after it was weaponized by the left. While it was initially used as a club on the right, the right now uses it as a club to mock the left. "Politically Correct" had the same journey.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Please Be Kind
Those networks were correct about Russia. Russia did interfere with the 2016 election in an effort to hurt Clinton and help Trump. A bipartisan Senate committee confirmed it. I guess you missed it.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbr...tisan-senate-report-confirms/?sh=59e10f5ddaec
And maybe you missed this as well, but Clinton called Trump and conceded in the wee hours of the morning immediately following Election Night. She didn't embark on a reckless and dangerous campaign to overturn the election results while insisting that the Republicans stole it from her. She also showed up at Trump's inauguration, and the outgoing Democratic president, her former boss, cooperated in the transition.

Wake up, guy.
For two years we had to hear about this crap night after night. And it wasn't that Russia interfered in the 2016 election, it was that Trump colluded with the Russian government and was Putin's toadie. But I guess you missed this...

Straight from the Muller Report.

T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” the report said.

You might want to check this out. Don't worry you won't melt; it's not FoxNews.

Maddow is a hack.

Last edited:
For two years we had to hear about this crap night after night. And it wasn't that Russia interfered in the 2016 election, it was that Trump collided with the Russian government and was Putin's toadie. But I guess you missed this...

T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” the report said.

You might want to check this out. Don't worry you won't melt it's not FoxNews.

Maddow is a hack.
So, for two years, you watched MSNBC night after night?
Why would you do that?

Reactions: UncleMark
So, for two years, you watched MSNBC night after night?
Why would you do that?

Maddow gives you half the news, Carlson the other half.

and both fill the half they can't tell, with propaganda crap.

how great if both could give all the real stories, and none of the propaganda crap.

Maddow gives you half the news, Carlson the other half.

and both fill the half they can't tell, with propaganda crap.

how great if both could give all the real stories, and none of the propaganda crap.
That is not how supply amd demand works. If they tell the whole story or tell it objectively they will losr their salivating audience.

Reactions: Please Be Kind
For two years we had to hear about this crap night after night. And it wasn't that Russia interfered in the 2016 election, it was that Trump colluded with the Russian government and was Putin's toadie. But I guess you missed this...

You might want to check this out. Don't worry you won't melt; it's not FoxNews.

Maddow is a hack.
I don't watch Maddow and I don't recall ever referencing her, so you must have me confused with someone else.

Speaking of confusion, you're conflating "collusion" and "conspiracy." Mueller didn't make any determination as to collusion because it's not a legal term. His investigation, though, did find multiple contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia. The Mueller Report includes the following: "The Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts."

With respect to the crime of conspiracy, the Mueller investigation did not collect sufficient evidence to establish or sustain criminal charges. The report noted, though, that some key Trump campaign officials declined to testify (invoking the 5th Amendment) or had provided incomplete and even false testimony, making it impossible to get a complete picture of exactly what happened during Trump's 2016 campaign. Mueller wrote that he "cannot rule out the possibility" that unavailable information could have cast a very different light on the investigation's findings.

So, once again, the "Russian interference/collusion" concern was definitely not a hoax and not a fiction, unlike "The 2020 election was stolen from me!" bullshit that Trump and his media and congressional lackeys continue to spew.

Those networks were correct about Russia. Russia did interfere with the 2016 election in an effort to hurt Clinton and help Trump. A bipartisan Senate committee confirmed it. I guess you missed it.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbr...tisan-senate-report-confirms/?sh=59e10f5ddaec
And maybe you missed this as well, but Clinton called Trump and conceded in the wee hours of the morning immediately following Election Night. She didn't embark on a reckless and dangerous campaign to overturn the election results while insisting that the Republicans stole it from her. She also showed up at Trump's inauguration, and the outgoing Democratic president, her former boss, cooperated in the transition.

Wake up, guy.
Look at you posting a cogent argument with links like it’ll make a difference. You must be new here. Welcome.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Corrected. Thank you. Had Randy Rhoads on the brain. Watched a Black Sabbath documentary recently.

Speaking of Randy Rhoads, people tend to judge him against the legends while forgetting that he was only 25 and had been playing for less than a decade.

His loss was more about his potential (although his stuff is really good, but he was just getting into the neo-classical stuff that Malmsteen made his mark doing).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT