ADVERTISEMENT

Do you, or someone you love, suffer from Foxitis?

outside shooter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001
Get help now. Pick up the remote and find the off button. It works for Foxmania too. Is it the new "affluenza"???

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa
AevgXrO.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter
I'm surprised they haven't just turned this into a reality tv show. Could have our own judge judy sending these clowns to pound them in the butt prison. lol Probably would get sky high ratings.

I haven’t been watching since the election, but started watching again about a week ago! Biden is pitiful!

If Biden is pitiful, then what's that make trump? Biden is a breath of fresh air. Finally don't have to hear about the president verbally abusing someone, consistently lying to the media, and regularly firing someone in his staff for not being subservient enough.

I haven’t been watching since the election, but started watching again about a week ago! Biden is pitiful!
You may have a point. His approval rating is currently 53% and with over 60% approval for his covid relief bill. If he keeps this up he will never reach the 40% + of Trump.

I'm surprised they haven't just turned this into a reality tv show. Could have our own judge judy sending these clowns to pound them in the butt prison. lol Probably would get sky high ratings.
Yep, there are plenty of dolts like you that have a symbiotic relationship with these degenerates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Please Be Kind
Feelings can be way off. Have you ever dated the wrong girl? Have you ever accepted the wrong job? Feelings won't get you where you really want to go. Truth will.
And the truth is Trump lost the election. Over three dozens courts tossed his claims of fraud. His own Attorney General and personal ass-kisser (Barr) said there was no widespread fraud that affected the election outcome. The vote was certified in all 50 states, in many cases by Republican election officials - - like in Georgia. Recounts and audits turned up nothing of consequence. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

I turned MSNBC on for a bit last night. Was interested in their take on Biden's current activities regarding taxes, immegration and China. Joy Reid was on.

Unfortunately all she had to offer was everything Trump was doing past and present. Did you know he spead lies about election fraud? Were you aware he fumbled the pandemic response?? Did you know he prompted the Jan 6 riots??? I learned this as breaking news last night.

Great work Joy!

You see...just as there are people with Foxitis, there are enough addicted to trumptrumptrumporangetrump that it keeps MSNBC and CNN on the air.

Reactions: 76-1 and mcmurtry66
It must be a sad life in which one is compelled to partisan whatabout everything they read.
The whole idea of foxitis is partisan. It is meant to say that there is something wrong with someone who has a certain point of view. And then they go to another network where once all they had was the major 3 networks and CNN. How dare they! The left has been doing this stuff for years. If you believe homosexuality is a sin or you don't want to give homosexuals preferential treatment ie special rights you are homophobic. It is a load of hooey.

IMO the Fox problem is that those who consume Fox News typically only consume Fox News and, maybe more impactful, they tend to watch it all day long. Those I know who watch Fox News turn it on when they wake up and shut it off when they go to bed. They truly have no idea what is going on in the world outside of what Fox News feeds them.

Reactions: Sobchak_Security
I turned MSNBC on for a bit last night. Was interested in their take on Biden's current activities regarding taxes, immegration and China. Joy Reid was on.

Unfortunately all she had to offer was everything Trump was doing past and present.
She's bad. But Rachel Maddow is a national treasure. If you watch her, you'll actually learn something new most every night.

IMO the Fox problem is that those who consume Fox News typically only consume Fox News and, maybe more impactful, they tend to watch it all day long. Those I know who watch Fox News turn it on when they wake up and shut it off when they go to bed. They truly have no idea what is going on in the world outside of what Fox News feeds them.
No different than the MSNBC addicts. Red meat for the fan base.

Reactions: 76-1

Unfortunately all she had to offer was everything Trump was doing past and present. Did you know he spead lies about election fraud? Were you aware he fumbled the pandemic response?? Did you know he prompted the Jan 6 riots??? I learned this as breaking news last night.

Great work Joy!

You see...just as there are people with Foxitis, there are enough addicted to trumptrumptrumporangetrump that it keeps MSNBC and CNN on the air.
So Joy Reid and others obsessing about Trump is the same as Fox News propagandizing the destructive lie that the election was stolen from Trump? Got it.

You make a great point. I would have trouble believing someone watches MSNBC all day. Ratings seem to prove it. LoL. I hope you are a guy who can take a joke. I mean no ill will. On a serious note I suppose any mindset,philosophy etc would cause a person problems if they are so tuned into it they can't hear the other side. Ecclesiastes 7:16-17 says
Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise-- why destroy yourself?
Do not be overwicked, and do not be a fool-- why die before your time?
Isn't that interesting? I've known both kinds of people. I suppose from a life perspective and biblical perspective God values people who are even keeled.
Now, not to be preachy but I am just sharing my heart. What really helps me to keep this even perspective is my salvation. I am saved by grace (unmerited favor) through faith (faith in what Jesus did for me on the Cross, paying my sin debt) Since those things are true then I can't be overly wicked for He died in my place so my allegiance is to Him. On the other hand I am humbled because I had nothing to do with my salvation. It is all of Him. I tell my folks at church,"Never think that God is very lucky to have you on His team. For we are all sinners saved by grace".

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1
Except there’s only one Fox.

CNN, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, NPR and others are just as bad in the other direction, only there are a lot more of them.
We will just have to disagree here. I think all 24 hour channels are mostly garbage. I don’t watch any of them. But Fox is in its own place as a party propaganda machine. It’s gotten much worse in that regard with Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT