ADVERTISEMENT

Do you guys want to see some butthurt?

I don't know what they'd be complaining about, they got every call in the second half. The refs missed 2 travels that led to baskets, a five second call where I'm not sure if the ref was even counting, and countless foul calls were Penn State was trying to foul us. Smith got bear hugged like 3 times with no call.

Pen st had nothing...nothing to complain about with the whistle today. Stevens was protected all day and could have fouled out in the first half. The combination of emotional investment and lack of understanding of the game makes them look foolish.

I see more butthurt from you & your ilk on this board every day...

Me? Lol.

You do realize that I have an imposter on here.

There is me-fkfootball
And there is the imposter-fkfootbalI

Mine ends with a lower case L.
The imposters ends with an upper case I.

Somehow they were allowed to do that.

It’s a Purdue fan. The same way that Fpaugh is actually TwinDegrees2.

hey the 3rd foul reversal on Stevens was the biggest call of the game, allowed PSU to stay in it and mount their comeback. If they don't change that call Stevens sits the rest of the 1st half. And looking at the replay there was no reason to give that foul to their big guy, as he was behind the shooter and didn't touch him. B1G refs have been shaky for a long time. Folks up in WLaf are grumpy as they've watched their season unravel. They're fighting just to say at .500 and play anywhere after the B1G tourney. No one is talking F4 trips on GBI anymore. Post-Carsen reality has set in.

hey the 3rd foul reversal on Stevens was the biggest call of the game, allowed PSU to stay in it and mount their comeback. If they don't change that call Stevens sits the rest of the 1st half. And looking at the replay there was no reason to give that foul to their big guy, as he was behind the shooter and didn't touch him. B1G refs have been shaky for a long time. Folks up in WLaf are grumpy as they've watched their season unravel. They're fighting just to say at .500 and play anywhere after the B1G tourney. No one is talking F4 trips on GBI anymore. Post-Carsen reality has set in.
I hope it continues this Thursday. I really want IU to win this game.

Me? Lol.

You do realize that I have an imposter on here.

There is me-fkfootball
And there is the imposter-fkfootbalI

Mine ends with a lower case L.
The imposters ends with an upper case I.

Somehow they were allowed to do that.

It’s a Purdue fan. The same way that Fpaugh is actually TwinDegrees2.

My apologies to you, I did not realize...

Not reading it.

Wtf do pedo state fans know about basketball?

Like others I’m shocked they even have a hoops board. When they lose Stevens they are going to ****ing suck again. Chambers is a total loser.

YAWN.

ADVERTISEMENT