ADVERTISEMENT

Do UL a favor, and kick Brohm's lying a$$ next year

Dec 3, 2018
He's no coach. He's a pretender. A liar.

All he wants to do is milk Purdoo for every penny they have. He'll give them 6-7 wins every year and they'll worship him like a false god they're too afraid to admit is a fake.

Reactions: td75 and Andy06
It should be a very good game next year. Indiana will indeed have an experienced team. I hope we can beat them but it's at Purdue and it'll be a battle.

I'm a longtime IU football fan, but I also follow UofL sports and support them since I am from the Louisville area. UofL will be back in the winner's circle, count on that. Mack was a tremendous hire in basketball and I think Satterfield will be an effective head coach, too. Color me impressed with the job Vince has done. Mack looks like a Grand Slam.

All he wants to do is milk Purdoo for every penny they have. He'll give them 6-7 wins every year and they'll worship him like a false god they're too afraid to admit is a fake.

You are mad at the wrong people. Don't blame Btohm for working both universities for the best deal...be pissed at UL for creating the financial dumpster fire that kept them from closing the deal. You guys got outbid by freaking Purdue. Lol

Reactions: HOOS13R and 76-1
Dick, IU Football will never beat Jeff Brohm. You might want to run to yet another teams message board to plead with them while you lay in your puddle of tears. waaaaaah

Brohm has indeed made the bucket game competitive again. It will be interesting to see if the next suitor can get the deal done.

half the world does that already

Indeed, Mack was the perfect fit. UL didn't need to change a thing.
in the basketball corruption trial there was evidence presented that bluitt wanted to get paid for playing basketball in college. perhaps that is why it appeared indiana did not recruit him hard. that would indeed make mack the perfect fit at louisville. also something to consider when we complain about the indiana players we didn't get

If I'm Louisville I'm moving on...They made a terrific hire IMO. Satterfield will do plenty of damage and came with a much better price!

Colorado made an awesome hire as well. Could be the steal of the 2018 coaching carousel. Tuckers resume is ridiculous.

IF Allen doesn't beat purdue next year doesn't go bowling he should get his walking papers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT