ADVERTISEMENT

Dipo hurt.

holding my breath til second half

We don't need this to happen. Geez
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

At least he was able to walk off on his own. It didn't appear to have rolled it to badly, but they may keep him out to be safe nonetheless.

He needs to sit the 2nd half if there is even the slightest chance he can make it worse. They need him at 100% Tuesday night.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

agree i would sit him...

unless we really need him sit him until tuesday. he needs to let it rest and not make it worse.

he limped to the locker room early, no way is he 100% on Tuesday- he sprained his ankle, severely or not. I hope we sit him, but thanks to our losing focus, the Purdue squad is saltier than expected..........

We're playing too hurried and out of control

Save some of that emotion and energy for MSU. I had a bad feeling that style of play was going to get someone injured.

rather be safe...

than sorry. a few days off let him ice it and he will be good by the MSU game. If we do not need him then I would sit him. Start Will the second half, get our bench guys some mins. and let VO rest and be ready for a big road game.

Re: We still have a game to win today.*

that is why i said if we don't need him sit him.. he can sit the first few mins and see how the team goes. If we start letting them back in then get him out there if we expand our lead then keep him on the bench.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT