ADVERTISEMENT

Dillon Doyle

Read where he’s leaving Iowa. Is he someone we should pursue?

Pass...

I wouldn't mind seeing Deonte Craig get out of his LOI and come here though (although I don't know if we have any available scholarships at the moment...)...

I'd imagine Cronk is wondering what he's walked into up there...

Pass...

I wouldn't mind seeing Deonte Craig get out of his LOI and come here though (although I don't know if we have any available scholarships at the moment...)...

I'd imagine Cronk is wondering what he's walked into up there...
Cronk was led there by his "advisers" where he could play tackle which they believe is his pro position, so I'm sure he's just fine with his choice. Besides, if the rumors are true, he's not got anything to worry about as a white person.

As for Craig, there's no indication he wants out, but if he were to try and get it, I'm sure IU would jump at the chance to get him. We still have one scholarship open for the season.

Cronk was led there by his "advisers" where he could play tackle which they believe is his pro position, so I'm sure he's just fine with his choice. Besides, if the rumors are true, he's not got anything to worry about as a white person.

As for Craig, there's no indication he wants out, but if he were to try and get it, I'm sure IU would jump at the chance to get him. We still have one scholarship open for the season.

Let's hope D.C. reconsiders his choice...

I still think he'll be a guard there or maybe a swiss army knife type of backup. He won't play LT. Alaric Jackson was 2nd Team All B1G. They have a young guy at RT that everyone seems to love...a former TE who is very athletic, I guess.

That said....I wish him well. He's a good guy and a good player.

I still think he'll be a guard there or maybe a swiss army knife type of backup. He won't play LT. Alaric Jackson was 2nd Team All B1G. They have a young guy at RT that everyone seems to love...a former TE who is very athletic, I guess.

That said....I wish him well. He's a good guy and a good player.
If he ends up at LG at the end of the day that's going to be quite the kick in the balls.

Not sure this player (SC's son) is major B10 talent to go after. He should go to Iowa St - for a little jab!

And though I'd love to see Deonte Craig come back to IU somehow, I honestly hate to see the social media mob portray Iowa as a racial hub as I seriously doubt they been egregiously terrible under Ferentz. I am not there and truly no nothing deep but they've been getting many African American players and as the "Pro Team" for Iowa bet they've been well taken care of overall. And Ferentz seems like a legit decent person, more in vein of a Tom Allen than a Mark Dantonio. Plus, Iowa gets points with me for their awesome children's hospital tradition!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT