ADVERTISEMENT

Did TJD do enough

My point is that his dad will be able to get feedback for him well before that point. Currently, he doesn’t appear on any draft boards. He’s not close. Working out for teams isn’t going to help his reputation, it’s likely to harm it, since it will undoubtedly be publicized. His dad can and has gotten feedback in far more discreet ways.

If you honestly think his dad is that connected to all NBA franchises, that speaks volumes about your basketball knowledge.

His dad isn't LeBron James.

If you honestly think his dad is that connected to all NBA franchises, that speaks volumes about your basketball knowledge.

His dad isn't LeBron James.
All NBA franchises? No. Enough to get a very clear perspective on what they think of TJD and his current draft prospects? Absolutely. As usual, you don’t have a clue about this stuff. Thanks for again confirming that fact. You’re a champ!

Reactions: Radio Zero
All NBA franchises? No. Enough to get a very clear perspective on what they think of TJD and his current draft prospects? Absolutely. As usual, you don’t have a clue about this stuff. Thanks for again confirming that fact. You’re a champ!

Lol.

You honestly think working out for NBA teams would hurt his reputation. That's hilarious. Only you would think that working out for NBA teams and getting feed back would be a bad thing for players.

Lol.

You honestly think working out for NBA teams would hurt his reputation. That's hilarious. Only you would think that working out for NBA teams and getting feed back would be a bad thing for players.
Hurt his reputation? What are you talking about? I said it wouldn’t help it, but that’s far from “hurting it”. That you don’t think his dad can get assessments of him is the real hilarity here, and it’s consistent with your idiotic and uninformed posting history here. How often were you dropped on your head at birth?

Love him..
But..Cant go right at all ..Or put it on the floor ..
Can't shoot outside 5ft.. Let alone a three ..
Wont be in the League long...
Absurd post.
He can take it to the rack with explosiveness, finishing with either hand. He’s a natural shot blocker. He runs the floor well. Very good hands. He competes.
He’s only a freaking freshman for God’s sake. He’s only going to get better.

Reactions: mattn7
Hurt his reputation? What are you talking about? I said it wouldn’t help it, but that’s far from “hurting it”. That you don’t think his dad can get assessments of him is the real hilarity here, and it’s consistent with your idiotic and uninformed posting history here. How often were you dropped on your head at birth?
With all due respect, the fact that you thought his dad was Antonio Davis is the funniest thing here...with all due respect.

With all due respect, the fact that you thought his dad was Antonio Davis is the funniest thing here...with all due respect.
I already told you I simply confused the two names, but I always knew who his dad is. The real funny thing is that you post on an IU basketball board and don’t know anything about IU basketball. Why are you here when that s the case?

The fact that you think a player would let a evaluation take place through word or mouth and not in person lets everyone know that you are truly a challenged individually.

Dale Davis has all the connections in the NBA.

The fact that you think a player would let a evaluation take place through word or mouth and not in person lets everyone know that you are truly a challenged individually.

Dale Davis has all the connections in the NBA.
You not thinking Dale Davis has connections all over the NBA who can give him feedback on his son shows how little you know. You’re not really that stupid, are you?

You not thinking Dale Davis has connections all over the NBA who can give him feedback on his son shows how little you know. You’re not really that stupid, are you?

You thinking that a workout for TJD would be a bad thing is what's ridiculous. I mean, you're the one that said it would likely harm his reputation, correct?

You can't be that stupid, can you?

You thinking that a workout for TJD would be a bad thing is what's ridiculous. I mean, you're the one that said it would likely harm his reputation, correct?

You can't be that stupid, can you?
Didn’t say that, but tell us how he’d work out for a pro team without declaring? And not thinking DD knows people in the NBA is hysterical. You’re truly an idiot.

My point is that his dad will be able to get feedback for him well before that point. Currently, he doesn’t appear on any draft boards. He’s not close. Working out for teams isn’t going to help his reputation, it’s likely to harm it, since it will undoubtedly be publicized. His dad can and has gotten feedback in far more discreet ways.

Didn’t say that, but tell us how he’d work out for a pro team without declaring? And not thinking DD knows people in the NBA is hysterical. You’re truly an idiot.

So the above quote isn't you where it states that if he worked out, it would likely hurt his reputation?

Just want to make this clear?

To be in the top 25 of the 2020 NBA draft?
If he is below 25th will he stay?
I don't think he would be in the top 25 draft picks. He will work his way into a much better position, but I could really see him stay for 3 years. He needs to be improve on playing through contact, add a jump shot and be more comfortable with his right hand.

His third year would be a very good team assuming Lander doesn't leave after his first year.

So the above quote isn't you where it states that if he worked out, it would likely hurt his reputation?

Just want to make this clear?
I said it isn’t likely to help it and would likely have the opposite impact. Do you not understand why he’s on no draft boards? Did you not watch him at all this year? And it’s still hysterical to think that you don’t believe Dale has any contacts in the NBA. You really are that dumb, more so even than your “Archie doing good work here” recruiting missives. Lol

Well, there's the problem...there is a big difference between "harm" and "hurt". Maybe even a bigger difference than there is between Antonio and Dale.
:rolleyes:
And a huge difference between someone who follows IU basketball and someone who doesn’t. But, you’ll always have GIFs.

I said it isn’t likely to help it and would likely have the opposite impact. Do you not understand why he’s on no draft boards? Did you not watch him at all this year?

I watched every game this year.

It doesn't matter if he's on draft boards or not. Why should that matter if he wants to go work out for teams? He can declare, and if he doesn't like what he hears, come back. It's not hard to understand.

But you thought Matt Cross was committed to Duke and Antonio Davis was TJD's dad, so yeah, there is that.

I watched every game this year.

It doesn't matter if he's on draft boards or not. Why should that matter if he wants to go work out for teams? He can declare, and if he doesn't like what he hears, come back. It's not hard to understand.

But you thought Matt Cross was committed to Duke and Antonio Davis was TJD's dad, so yeah, there is that.
You continue to miss the point that his already stated intention of not declaring is highly likely due to the feedback his dad has already received. I realize you don’t think DD knows anyone in the NBA, but you’d be as wrong as you’ve shown yourself to be about IU recruiting. You thought Cross was headed to IU even though they’d been out of it for some time. Lol

You continue to miss the point that his already stated intention of not declaring is highly likely due to the feedback his dad has already received. I realize you don’t think DD knows anyone in the NBA, but you’d be as wrong as you’ve shown yourself to be about IU recruiting. You thought Cross was headed to IU even though they’d been out of it for some time. Lol

It's funny about Cross.

One of the publishers that run this site had a interesting article for those of us on the premium side just last week that had some pretty interesting stuff about Cross, including the exact date on when he was going to commit to us, but I guess that him and his sources were wrong as well, huh?

God, you're such a joke.

It's funny about Cross.

One of the publishers that run this site had a interesting article for those of us on the premium side just last week that had some pretty interesting stuff about Cross, including the exact date on when he was going to commit to us, but I guess that him and his sources were wrong as well, huh?

God, you're such a joke.
And the fact that you admit this was your source explains, at least in part, why you’re viewed as so totally ignorant by those who are truly considered knowledgeable observers. Thanks for confirming some of the roots of your abject stupidity. Lol

And the fact that you admit this was your source explains, at least in part, why you’re viewed as so totally ignorant by those who are truly considered knowledgeable observers. Thanks for confirming some of the roots of your abject stupidity. Lol

Never said this was my source, just said the exact commit date was written about and why it didn't happen was. But he obviously doesn't know anything because you say so. Lmao.

Just for reference, where do you get all your sources since you're so tuned in to every thing and know more than the people that actually talk to the kids directly and their people.

Never said this was my source, just said the exact commit date was written about and why it didn't happen was. But he obviously doesn't know anything because you say so. Lmao.

Just for reference, where do you get all your sources since you're so tuned in to every thing and know more than the people that actually talk to the kids directly and their people.
Dude, you just spilled the beans on why you have no credibility. No wonder you’re always wrong. Lol.

Well, there's the problem...there is a big difference between "harm" and "hurt". Maybe even a bigger difference than there is between Antonio and Dale.
:rolleyes:
Mary never admits what his posts plainly say when he's said something different later. The fact that he still denies he's Mary and has had many usernames even after it was proven without a shadow of a doubt is pathetic and definitively proves that the guy has zero integrity. He might even be mentally ill.

He's got over 1200 likes and I'd bet Radio Zero made over 1,000 of those. Yes, RZ, GFY.

Mary never admits what his posts plainly say when he's said something different later. The fact that he still denies he's Mary and has had many usernames even after it was proven without a shadow of a doubt is pathetic and definitively proves that the guy has zero integrity. He might even be mentally ill.

He's got over 1200 likes and I'd bet Radio Zero made over 1,000 of those. Yes, RZ, GFY.
I bet you’re right, and I’m glad I did it.

Bulk is Fredo, so stop auditioning for that. You’re more like Connie. Fawning at the feet of Jonny Fontaine, wife of Carlo, girlfriend of Merl. She completes you, and you, her.

So special when life imitates art, and art imitates life.

TJD needs to develop a perineter jumpshot.
TJD is not ready for the NBA
He also needs to develop a free-throw. And more consistency. Hey, he was a freshman this year. I much more thrilled to have him then Romeo Langford

No, I’m still laughing at where you get your information. No wonder you’re so wrong, so often.

Moving goalposts. Can answer the one question I've asked three times now.

Typical. I'm done with you for now. Have a great Saint Patty's day!!!

You can have the last word now....

Moving goalposts. Can answer the one question I've asked three times now.

Typical. I'm done with you for now. Have a great Saint Patty's day!!!

You can have the last word now....
No, there hasn’t been any movement of goalposts. Not an inch. But you should probably understand why you’re so wrong, so often about recruiting. Lol.

He said a month ago he’s coming back for his sophomore year. He hasn’t done anything that will change his mind. Needs to develop an outside shot beyond 20 feet.

Hopefully, they won't measure his height. That will do damage to his draft status.

No way, he'd go undrafted if he tried. This was a poor team, and that he wasn't more dominant is telling. He's a 4 year player unless he makes a huge leap next year. That won't come for him in two years, will be next or he's here for a while, which would be good for us and him

He’s not close. He’ll need to be exponentially better to get on the NBA lists.
He's basically at this point a poor man's Jared Jeffries or Maurice Taylor. I mean really, he's not even close, on a bad team, he should have shined more even with our horrible group of guards, of which I'd now throw Rob into, he's been a huge disappointment, he should not in anyway be considered a "mentor" for Lander

I also tend to think people forget who his father was, not exactly hit with the athletic or shooting stick as a child. He was a beast that physically dominated because he was so damn big and strong, I recall him once throwing down a ridiculously powerful jam in the playoffs (Knicks I think), and it didn't look like his feet ever left the floor. Watched with my Dad and we were both stunned, like holy ****, what was that?Junior is not that, he will have to gain skills.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT