ADVERTISEMENT

Did anybody else watch the IU football game today? In my opinion, the

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
Maryland players are dirty. I think that Maryland defensive player intentionally hit Ramsey late in an attempt to injure him. I also believe Maryland's defensive players faked injuries frequently to slow down IU's offense.

The female play-by-play announcer on The Big Ten Network also drove me nuts. She did a pitiful job of announcing the game.

Maryland players are dirty. I think that Maryland defensive player intentionally hit Ramsey late in an attempt to injure him. I also believe Maryland's defensive players faked injuries frequently to slow down IU's offense.

The female play-by-play announcer on The Big Ten Network also drove me nuts. She did a pitiful job of announcing the game.

No. Nobody watched it.

I never listen to the TV when Don Fischer is available on the radio or on the web. It takes a little effort to sync the TV with the audio, but the results are much better. I watched the game with my son, and he received texts from a female friend that we sit with at the games. She would be the last person to criticize a woman in this role. She said the broadcaster was terrible. I don't know what she said, but it must have been a very poor job.

I never listen to the TV when Don Fischer is available on the radio or on the web. It takes a little effort to sync the TV with the audio, but the results are much better. I watched the game with my son, and he received texts from a female friend that we sit with at the games. She would be the last person to criticize a woman in this role. She said the broadcaster was terrible. I don't know what she said, but it must have been a very poor job.
Who was the announcer?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT