ADVERTISEMENT

Devos being treated like she deserves

I just figured out why the SJWs don’t like DeVos! She is going after the 4million deadbeats that haven’t paid their student loans off. I bet there is some posters here that falls in that category.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls

Public perception doesn't really matter in this administration.

Lead by Trump and his own behaviour; its trickled down to Munchin, Zinke and now De Vos: ''Y'all a bunch of mugs and be taken for fakking fools.''

Not subtle.

Can anyone on the Cooler tell me what Betsy’s brother does or did?

I just figured out why the SJWs don’t like DeVos! She is going after the 4million deadbeats that haven’t paid their student loans off. I bet there is some posters here that falls in that category.

I am certain you are in the clear as it appears you may have never set foot in any school at all.

Reactions: sglowrider
Among the reasons that DeVos has no clue how to improve public schools: Her goal isn't to improve them, but is instead to raze them to the ground. She's despicable.

Reactions: RBB89
Among the reasons that DeVos has no clue how to improve public schools: Her goal isn't to improve them, but is instead to raze them to the ground. She's despicable.
Not to mention the fact that her stupid ideas don’t work. She’s totally effed up Michigan’s schools.

Not to mention the fact that her stupid ideas don’t work. She’s totally effed up Michigan’s schools.
Just what are your accomplishments in life that make you so superior?

Too bad your hero doesn't. He just likes to litigate and bankrupt folks, rip them off for bogus degrees, declare bankruptcy himself, or generally just run scams.
Trump is not to dumb, He is adding another lawyer to his legal team that specializes in impeachment proceedings;)

ADVERTISEMENT