ADVERTISEMENT

Development on the Chloroquine front...

Your ignorance is boundless and endless. Congratulations. You’ve single handedly decided that HCQ specifically stops ALL interleukins (that usually affect joints) by misreading all literature. I commend you.

It attempts to suppress interleukins associated with inflammation. Not the lungs specifically, not cytokine storms. But you don’t care. You have your orders, dontcha chief? You instead grab unrelated snippets of articles that advance your taking points (because you cannot be wrong), and mix them together like a stew...except it’s all wrong.

You continue in bad faith to say HCQ “does what it can specifically for the lungs” which is completely false. You’re the dumbest smart guy on here. You won!

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/85934

edit: you’re consistent in your misreading of everything today. I never said we should be skeptical HCQ works because it’s an immunosuppressant - I said we should be skeptical of its safety profile given it’s immunosuppressant mechanisms. If immunosuppressants that target specific interleukins were always a good thing we’d take them prophylactically. They’re not so we don’t.

Did you even read the f-u-c-k-i-n-g- link? The cytokine storm assoicated with COVID affects the respiratory system not your elbow. Hundreds of reputable institutions and millions of dollars are devoted to looking at HCQ as a treatment. I don't think those insitutions and people are wasting their time.

WTF marv? Since when have I said give HCQ to everybody? Or without consideration of patient history? I know enough about standards of care that you don't do that. You have this awful habit of making referense to my posts by saying what I never said. And you do that just so you can argue with me. You have done better. I would think your own self-respect would cause you to want to do better now.

This is NOTHING to do wirhpatient history. You did not read the link. It appears COVID causes heart ailments. You could have passed a heart exam with flying colors 2 weeks ago and have a serious heart ailment today because of COVID.

You said this yesterday:
Not exactly. As far as I know, hydroxy does not make COVID worse. It’s associated with arrhythmia. Arrhythmia is a comorbidity for COVID patients.

My link goes to that specifically. Heart conditions might be caused by COVID which specifically MIGHT make it very dangerous. Studies are not done. But this is why it MIGHT be dangerous for seemingly healthy people to take it.

You suggest others would not attack hydroxychloroquine if not for Trump. Fair question. Would you defend it if not for Trump. Remdesivir looks to have come down a notch today, I do not see people defending it.

This is NOTHING to do wirhpatient history. You did not read the link. It appears COVID causes heart ailments. You could have passed a heart exam with flying colors 2 weeks ago and have a serious heart ailment today because of COVID.

If you are referring to the VA "study," it doesn't say that. The VA was not a study anyway, it was observational data.

The questions you are asking of me about this aren't relevant. I'm not suggesting people self-medicate. It doesn't take much time on the internet to see that hundreds of doctors are using it for COVID. I really don't know why we even have these threads about HCQ except that Trump "touted" it. That tells me that you see a political dimension here that I don't.

Reactions: stollcpa
If you are referring to the VA "study," it doesn't say that. The VA was not a study anyway, it was observational data.

The questions you are asking of me about this aren't relevant. I'm not suggesting people self-medicate. It doesn't take much time on the internet to see that hundreds of doctors are using it for COVID. I really don't know why we even have these threads about HCQ except that Trump "touted" it. That tells me that you see a political dimension here that I don't.

You obviously attacked my post without reading the link as it is not the VA study. I have couched it repeatedly though, it is not definitive. It is something to consider. Here is the link

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/heart-damage-in-covid-19-patients-puzzles-doctors/

This is not only insane, but reveals his total lack of understanding about how the human body & medicine works.
You have to remember this is the guy that doesn't believe in exercise, since the body only has a finite amount of energy to expend over ones lifetime.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/donald-trump-exercise/index.html

I am more and more convinced that he has to be some Russian or Chinese plant to destroy the country. You find that slither of ignorants and gullibles and use them as a wedge to divide -- only what we have found over the past several years is that slither of ignorant and gullibles aren't that small a 'slither'.

Zelenko's latest results-

1450 total covid patients
450 treated with HCQ/Zinc/zPak
Total deaths: 2

His data should be out in a week. I'm still interested, so looking forward to it.

Forget cleaners. How did he not think of injecting UV light? Or even realizing that was a thing that was physically possible?
How about doing a tracheotomy and shining some UV light down there? Maybe even mist a little alcohol in there for good measure. Shouldn't take more than a couple minutes to clear things up if the DHS guy wasn't bullshitting.

Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. What have you got to lose?

And people are worried that Biden may have lost a step? Lol

EWTOO6lXgAAnbZC

Forget cleaners. How did he not think of injecting UV light? Or even realizing that was a thing that was physically possible?

I check Amazon, there is a mini travel UV disinfecting wand for use in hotel rooms. It was the smallest I could find, and I don't know anyone could swallow it.

You obviously attacked my post without reading the link as it is not the VA study. I have couched it repeatedly though, it is not definitive. It is something to consider. Here is the link

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/heart-damage-in-covid-19-patients-puzzles-doctors/

I dunno. How would you expect anybody to respond to this article? It really adds nothing. How many different ways do I need to say that prescribing HCQ is patient specific after assessment by the treating physician before you will understand? Patient assessment will include heart function.

Reactions: stollcpa
Did anyone see My Big Fat Greek Wedding? Windex was used for everything. Maybe he saw that.

Will tell you one thing, this new daily soap show called The Daily Briefing@ the WH we have going on is immensely entertaining -- almost feels like its Days of our Lives-esque.

I wonder if Melania will come storming into the Press conference with some dramatic news, "I'm Pregnant! And it's not your's, Dhunald... it's...it's.....BARACK'S .....dum dun dummmmm.

Last edited:
I dunno. How would you expect anybody to respond to this article? It really adds nothing. How many different ways do I need to say that prescribing HCQ is patient specific after assessment by the treating physician before you will understand? Patient assessment will include heart function.

People shop for doctors who will give them what they want. That is why we have an antibiotic crisis, that is why we have an opioid crisis. That is why using the bully pulpit to tout hydroxychloroquine was wrong. We do not want patients demanding the drug. We want patients who accept what their doctor tells them, not what the president tells them. Your stance for three years is that Trump's crazy statements are just minor annoyances that are only a problem to people with TDS. Here is the best example why Ford shows a person deriving a car up an active volcano and sticks on the "do not try this at home" disclaimer.

Reactions: outside shooter
Will tell you one thing, this new daily soap show called The Daily Briefing@ the WH we have going on is immensely entertaining -- almost feels like its Days of our Lives-esque.

I wonder if Melania will come storming into the Press conference with some dramatic news, "I'm Pregnant! And it's not your's, Dhunald... it's...it's.....STEVE'S" dum dun dummmmm.

wait till Doc Brix pulls off the wig and the scarf in the middle of one of her briefings on national tv..

th

th

th

People shop for doctors who will give them what they want. That is why we have an antibiotic crisis, that is why we have an opioid crisis. That is why using the bully pulpit to tout hydroxychloroquine was wrong. We do not want patients demanding the drug. We want patients who accept what their doctor tells them, not what the president tells them. Your stance for three years is that Trump's crazy statements are just minor annoyances that are only a problem to people with TDS. Here is the best example why Ford shows a person deriving a car up an active volcano and sticks on the "do not try this at home" disclaimer.

Maybe the majority of his supporters should listen to him and get themselves injected?

Reactions: iuwclurker

there are many trials going on right now with different drugs, and we aren't getting info on any of them, other than trials are ongoing.

i've heard hospitals often aren't even sharing data with other hospitals.

if talking marginal gain, or great gain in a statistical non determinant percentage of cases, i grasp the whole trials process.

if something offers significant benefit to most receiving it, that should be readily apparent, and should be readily shared with even the public..

Trump: “Most people drink tapwater. You know, tapwater. Tapwater is made from fresh water. We’re going to investigate drinking salt water instead. Most bodies don’t have any salt water in them. Very little salt. Salt’s a great thing. It’s the greatest thing. If people just drink some salt water, they would cure themselves of cancer, osteoporosis, COPD, coronavirus, multiple sclerosis, arterial sclerosis, everything. People need to drink more salt water.”

“You know it’s sad. People in New York City are dying. There’s suffering. They’re doing horribly. They don’t listen to me. They live right on the coast. They could drink lots of salt water. I used to tell my friends, drink lots of salt water. Some of them did, and they’re healthy, doing great. They’re doing better than ever. Some of them are 100, 110, 120 years old. You should see them. They’re in the best shape of their life. And they drink saltwater. They’ve been drinking it ever since I told them to.”

How is it Trump's fault if a physician writes a contraindicated script or fails to monitor a patient? We aren't talking about a patient who shops for more uppers and downers, we are talking about patients who are really sick, like Dr. Seigal's 95 year-old father about whom I previously linked. In that case hydroxy was administered by a cardiologist. I think the docs know all about hydroxy and didn't just discover it after Trump "touted" it.

ADVERTISEMENT