ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats and single payer

Would you at least agree that choosing to be a hooker or drug dealer is an unwise choice? Sure people can choose to do certain things, but this doesn't mean they ought to make the choice. My parents used to ask me when I was a child, "what if everybody did that?" It makes one think that our actions that we are free to make has an impact on society for good or for bad.
Maybe, maybe not. Doesn't matter. Point is, if you are in favor of restricting choices because they are "unwise," don't pretend you care primarily about freedom.

Reactions: TheVegasHoosier
We should use our freedom that is given to us by our creator to do what is right. Freedom should not be used to just do what you want,but what you ought. Now would you want your daughter being a hooker? Would it thrill your soul and give you all kinds of fatherly pride?

More pride than if she worked for Trump......

Would you at least agree that choosing to be a hooker or drug dealer is an unwise choice? .

Why is it unwise?

Drugs should be legal if you "care about freedom." So, if you deal drugs, and they're legal, it sounds like a great job.

In legal brothels, the hookers LOVE their jobs as they have a safe space to work and make great money.

Yes.

You'd be amazed at how many actually like doing it.

We're not talking about the women who walk street corners and get beat up by their pimps.
They don't like doing it. They act like they like it so men will give them more money. It's all about the cash. It truly is a hustle on their part. They make a guy feel special and butter him up with their ooos and ahhhs, when in reality they are taking him for as much money as they can by getting repeat business.

They don't like doing it. They act like they like it so men will give them more money. It's all about the cash. It truly is a hustle on their part. They make a guy feel special and butter him up with their ooos and ahhhs, when in reality they are taking him for as much money as they can by getting repeat business.
You've gotten rolled, haven't you?

Yes.

You'd be amazed at how many actually like doing it.

We're not talking about the women who walk street corners and get beat up by their pimps.
You know this because they've told you this during your visits to the Happy Hooker Club or are you just hoping they enjoy your visits?

Reactions: MrBing
It doesn't matter if they like doing it. If you care about freedom, you should support their right to make that choice.

If you don't support that right, then freedom isn't as important to you as morality, or worse, paternalism.

They don't like doing it. They act like they like it .

Glad to know we have a mind reader on here who says all those women are liars.

I hate to burst your bubble, but millions of women are swingers who love having sex with different guys.

Are they "faking it" too?

You know this because they've told you this during your visits to the Happy Hooker Club or are you just hoping they enjoy your visits?

Because I know a few of them personally and have seen lots and lots of interviews with them. They actually love their jobs for many reasons: they love sex and would be bored with one guy, they make great money, they are their own boss, they get taken to great shows/restaurants, etc.

I find it hilarious that some Righty who has only been with his wife his entire life claims to know all these women hate sex with lots of different guys.

It doesn't matter if they like doing it. If you care about freedom, you should support their right to make that choice.

If you don't support that right, then freedom isn't as important to you as morality, or worse, paternalism.

As someone with a pretty decent libertarian tilt, I've always found it bizarre the mental gymnastics needed by some, re: these social issues, to justify their hypocrisy.

I'm in sales and you just described me. I'm a happy hooker, and I'm ok with that. Thanks for clearing that up!

The Pubs are so desperate that the ACA would be available if you live in AK or HI

ADVERTISEMENT