ADVERTISEMENT

Democracy saved by Republican VP

You’re an idiot.
Let’s see you call the other poster an idiot hoping he retaliates so your liberal Moderater’s can ban them! That’s a splendid plan, did you think of that one all by yourself.

what's vexing is i have no idea what percentage of conservatives share dbm's beliefs.
I'll continue to read this thread, but your comment here made me think in a different direction for a second. Doing critical thinking and coming to the conclusion that there were significant possibilities of nefarious activity in the 2020 election, is not a conclusion one comes to because they are "conservative". It really isn't a "my team" thing. Red Flags are Red Flags, regardless of ones team, if one is honest with themself.
If you really have no concerns at all, then that is why there are a number of people here call you Mittens, and question you true intentions. If you see NO Red Flag's then that is in fact centered around "my team won". That is the opposite of securing America's future.

I'll continue to read this thread, but your comment here made me think in a different direction for a second. Doing critical thinking and coming to the conclusion that there were significant possibilities of nefarious activity in the 2020 election, is not a conclusion one comes to because they are "conservative". It really isn't a "my team" thing. Red Flags are Red Flags, regardless of ones team, if one is honest with themself.
If you really have no concerns at all, then that is why there are a number of people here call you Mittens, and question you true intentions. If you see NO Red Flag's then that is in fact centered around "my team won". That is the opposite of securing America's future.
In reality, there are no red flags. Thinking the 2020 election was stolen is something that happens if you swallow invented propaganda designed by marketing experts to piss you off based on your demographics.

McMurtry doesn't fall for it, because he's not in the group of people predisposed to latch on to whatever nonsense makes them best able to affirm their partisan idiocy. Those of you who do, are.

I know this is anecdotal, but I do believe it points to how hard it is to actually commit voter fraud. A nun who worked at the college I attended, though well-intended, was convicted of voter fraud.

She sent in an absentee ballot for another nun who happened to pass away between the time an absentee ballot was requested and when it came. According to her story, she knew who the recently deceased nun wanted to vote in the election and sent it in. A seemingly innocent mistake, but she's still a convicted felon (even though she avoided jail time).

All this to say that I believe voter fraud to be exceedingly rare and punished when found. I think mail-in voting is checked a lot more thoroughly than Trump or his sore loser MAGA crowd would like to believe.
It is rare for sure.

Another sad aspect of this issue is that those screaming "election fraud" don't really want to throw out entire absentee ballots. I looked up several of Georgia's sample ballots last fall (they vary by county). Each had about 25 separate races and referendum issues, not just the Presidential race.

If an absentee or mail-in ballot is disqualified, the entire ballot is thrown out, voiding votes for president, state representative, sheriff, dogcatcher, whatever it may be. Those claiming "election fraud" have been claiming only that presidential votes were mishandled when in fact there were actually about 25 other races on the same ballot (i.e. the same piece of paper).

It's just not rational to treat this issue as affecting only the presidential race, plus they have no proof either.

0 for 70. So say the courts.
No large scale fraud per Bill Barr.
Critical thinking might cause one to realize there probably wasn't a significant possibility of nefarious activity.

Your posting is centered around "my team lost", "that is the opposite of securing America's future." Works both ways.

0 for 70. So say the courts.
No large scale fraud per Bill Barr.
Critical thinking might cause one to realize there probably wasn't a significant possibility of nefarious activity.

Your posting is centered around "my team lost", "that is the opposite of securing America's future." Works both ways.
Joe Hoopster's posting is intended to promote the big lie and nothing else. He has no proof of election fraud and, even if he did, he has no excuse for refusing to present it in court 10 months after the election.

His claim that someone who sees "no red flags" is doing so only because "my team won" is just false logic.

Hoopster and the other "election fraud" screamers are the ones at fault here, not everyone else -- if they really had evidence of election fraud, they had a civic duty to come forward and testify last November or December, when election challenges were due. Hoopster is not a civic-minded whistleblower.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Let’s see you call the other poster an idiot hoping he retaliates so your liberal Moderater’s can ban them! That’s a splendid plan, did you think of that one all by yourself.

You're such a whiny victim. I don't know how you get through the days as oppressed as you are.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucy01
Lol. 18/19 swing counties won. That's 18 of the 19 counties that voted for the winner of every Presidential election since 1980.

12M more votes than 2016. No President in modern times has got a single larger vote total when up for reelection and not won. By contrast, Obama got 4M less votes in 2012 and still won handily.

Winning FL by 3.5 and OH and IA by 9. Don't think that's ever happened before.

Rs outregistered Ds by like 400k in PA from 2016 to 2020 and Trump got 12M more votes but still lost PA? Cmon man.

Then there's the census. 4M fewer people reported voting than votes counted. The first time that's ever happened if I'm not mistaken. It's always the other way around.

But you're so sure you won no one can inspect anything.
"Then there's the census. 4M fewer people reported voting than votes counted. The first time that's ever happened if I'm not mistaken. It's always the other way around."

In a post filled with stupid statements that aren't true this may well be the stupidest. I was a field supervisor for the census. NRFU (door to door Non-response follow up), was completed BEFORE the election.

The 2020 portion of all Census activities was shut down before the Nov 2020 election, so how in the world would the census have shown that 4 Million fewer people reported voting than the amount of votes counted? You have read/heard something that you have completely misconstrued because I supervised a team of 25 or so folks who went door to door and interviewed people to gather the info for the census. Our fieldwork ended officially on 10-15, the day the SCOTUS ruled Trump could end the census...

Big Lie supporters just seem not to be too bright. For example, WI is pushing to consider their own AZ-style faudit... But even Ron Johnson knows how ridiculous this claim is. Lauren Windsor, the woman questioning him is not really this stupid. It's a sting to get him to admit how ridiculous the claims of election fraud are, but she does a great job of portraying a looney tunes Trump voter who can't accept reality...

Despite that, even Johnson realizes the numbers just don't lie. Trump lost in WI, and likely PA and others as well because REPUBLICANS voted for Biden while still voting for GOP candidates, or else just didn't vote in the Presidential race. Like Johnson explains in this video, other WI GOP candidates who were on the same ballot as Trump got 50,000 more votes than Trump did.

In reality, there are no red flags. Thinking the 2020 election was stolen is something that happens if you swallow invented propaganda designed by marketing experts to piss you off based on your demographics.

McMurtry doesn't fall for it, because he's not in the group of people predisposed to latch on to whatever nonsense makes them best able to affirm their partisan idiocy. Those of you who do, are.
Is that anything like the Russian Collusion Hoax so many leftists fell for?

So, let's review - it's ridiculous to think there were major irregularities in the 2020 election, but it was perfectly OK to harrass Trump for 3 years on a rumor, without one cintilla of evidence, put out by the Clinton campaign. Got it.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
"Then there's the census. 4M fewer people reported voting than votes counted. The first time that's ever happened if I'm not mistaken. It's always the other way around."

In a post filled with stupid statements that aren't true this may well be the stupidest. I was a field supervisor for the census. NRFU (door to door Non-response follow up), was completed BEFORE the election.

The 2020 portion of all Census activities was shut down before the Nov 2020 election, so how in the world would the census have shown that 4 Million fewer people reported voting than the amount of votes counted? You have read/heard something that you have completely misconstrued because I supervised a team of 25 or so folks who went door to door and interviewed people to gather the info for the census. Our fieldwork ended officially on 10-15, the day the SCOTUS ruled Trump could end the census...

Big Lie supporters just seem not to be too bright. For example, WI is pushing to consider their own AZ-style faudit... But even Ron Johnson knows how ridiculous this claim is. Lauren Windsor, the woman questioning him is not really this stupid. It's a sting to get him to admit how ridiculous the claims of election fraud are, but she does a great job of portraying a looney tunes Trump voter who can't accept reality...

Despite that, even Johnson realizes the numbers just don't lie. Trump lost in WI, and likely PA and others as well because REPUBLICANS voted for Biden while still voting for GOP candidates, or else just didn't vote in the Presidential race. Like Johnson explains in this video, other WI GOP candidates who were on the same ballot as Trump got 50,000 more votes than Trump did.

And Ron Johnson apparently doesn't believe in the rule of law.

And Ron Johnson apparently doesn't believe in the rule of law.
Y-A-W-N

This time, DBM is vouching for a self-contradictory news story from May 2021, paraphrasing an earlier story from a different source altogether, that itself claims "initial data from the 2020 U.S. Census" contradicts something.

First, DBM's story claims the actual number that voted in the 2020 Presidential election is different from "the number of Census takers who self-reported as having voted in presidential elections (plural in original)."

Next, DBM's story claims the number of actual voters in the 2020 Presidential election is different from "the number of individuals who indicated that they were going to vote in 2020."

So, even if you accept the story's premise that people honestly answer Census questions, which is it?

And, of course, DBM's story doesn't offer (1) any account of the number who legally voted without answering the census form at all, (2) any state-by-state breakdown of the numbers supposedly comprising this alleged discrepancy (3) any details when the relevant Census responses were submitted in relation to the election, or (4) any explanation why the story relied on "initial data" from the 2020 U.S. Census" instead of final data.

Again, if "election fraud" screamers really had any definite proof of "election fraud," they had a public duty to come forward with this actual proof immediately after the election, within the legal deadline for filing election challenges. They have nothing.

The unsolicited mail ins is pure madness. We’re supposed to believe these dolt election counters are verifying double votes? Get the hell out of here.

With that said, you’re a moron. Trump lost and the amount of fraud that would’ve have had to happen for him to be the rightful winner is statistically near impossible.
No, it's statistically proven to have happened in multiple locations.

Google Jovan Pulitzer....

Last edited:
Mittens?

Really?

Is that official?

No, it's statistically proven to have happened in multiple locations.

Google Jovan Pulitzer....
This guy?

"Jovan Pulitzer, a favorite of election fraud conspiracy theorists who claims to have invented technology that can detect fraudulent ballots and whom Georgia’s Republican secretary of state recently derided as a “failed inventor and a failed treasure hunter"

When Trump gets his second term every lib on this board will be saying "We shouldn't have dumped all those ballots." At least if you had let him have 2020 he'd have RINOs all around him like Pence and Barr to stop any real reforms. No more fun and games next time.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
A few months ago I looked at the Georgia state web site and every Georgia officeholder was a Republican save one, who claimed to have become an independent. So the Republican theory is that Republican officeholders in Georgia cheated so that Democrat Biden and two Democrat Senators could win.

Another thing that makes the GOP look foolish is that the number of claimed instances of cheating they come up with is numerically tiny, not enough to change the outcome even if they could prove it.
Sad/messed up part of those 2 GA. Senate races, if tRump would have just kept quiet until after the election, the 2 (R)s would probably have won on their own (as both were favored to win). Trump constantly stepping in that race, claiming election fraud, with zero proof, & acting like tRump, killed any chance the Republicans might have had to get a majority in the Senate.

45 = party killer

tRumpenstein

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT