ADVERTISEMENT

Democracy saved by Republican VP

trump's a narcissistic prick, but i think he's funny and entertaining. i don't hate him like the lion's share of the board. i like him better than biden and harris. sue me. but his last year in office evidenced that he wasn't equipped to deal w/ crisis. he adopted bizarre positions from tacit approval of supremacist groups to masking nonsense and has carried same through his post election claims of election fraud.

he lost by a wide margin in the popular vote. judges all over the country dismissed his claims, not for pleading infirmities, but because there wasn't even support for the basic facts needed to state a claim. he's an election loser whose abrasiveness and post election irrational behavior has only alienated more people. w/ the demonstrated ineptitude of both biden and harris we're primed to have a successful midterm and take back the presidency IF we have a sane, reasonable candidate. it disappoints me that there are people like you willing to obstruct same. you should disavow trump(ism) or you might just be looking at a long tenure of democrat ctrl

trump's a narcissistic prick, but i think he's funny and entertaining. i don't hate him like the lion's share of the board. i like him better than biden and harris. sue me. but his last year in office evidenced that he wasn't equipped to deal w/ crisis. he adopted bizarre positions from tacit approval of supremacist groups to masking nonsense and has carried same through his post election claims of election fraud.

he lost by a wide margin in the popular vote. judges all over the country dismissed his claims, not for pleading infirmities, but because there wasn't even support for the basic facts needed to state a claim. he's an election loser whose abrasiveness and post election irrational behavior has only alienated more people. w/ the demonstrated ineptitude of both biden and harris we're primed to have a successful midterm and take back the presidency IF we have a sane, reasonable candidate. it disappoints me that there are people like you willing to obstruct same. you should disavow trump(ism) or you might just be looking at a long tenure of democrat ctrl
Good points. How do you account for the Republicans' apparent willingness to follow Trump's lead on most everything?

as a fellow maurer or whatever it's called alum i hope you'll abandon trump. you know if there was any merit to any of his claims somewhere there'd be a sympathetic judge.
Can states change their laws with the state legislatures approval? Or refuse to follow the legally passed laws on its books? Asking honestly.

Can states change their laws with the state legislatures approval? Or refuse to follow the legally passed laws on its books? Asking honestly.
if that occurred somewhere you would evidence (not affs from shills) supporting same....

What's the fancy legal language for "Show us where it made a difference"?

The unsolicited mail ins is pure madness. We’re supposed to believe these dolt election counters are verifying double votes? Get the hell out of here.

With that said, you’re a moron. Trump lost and the amount of fraud that would’ve have had to happen for him to be the rightful winner is statistically near impossible.
So you admit the unsolicited mail-ins are madness, but there's no chance there was enough fraud to overturn elections in key states?

In this case, you're the moron.

Does your state check the signatures of all the people who show up in person and sign the voter pollbook before voting on election day? That's the same issue you raised for mail in ballots.

Did you personally observe any mailed ballots that did not have a barcode? Barcodes keep a person from voting more than once. https://www.cnet.com/news/mail-in-voting-fraud-is-nearly-impossible-to-commit/

Is it legal in your state for you to have access to your relatives' mail in ballots? If you touched, read or examined your relatives' ballots without following certain procedures, you may be the one that committed an election violation.
"Does your state check the signatures of all the people who show up in person and sign the voter pollbook before voting on election day?"

Well, yes they do. And they require a picture ID.

Is that really surprising to you?

"Does your state check the signatures of all the people who show up in person and sign the voter pollbook before voting on election day?"

Well, yes they do. And they require a picture ID.

Is that really surprising to you?
You refused to answer these questions of mine from the same Post No. 39:

Did you personally observe any mailed ballots that did not have a barcode? Barcodes keep a person from voting more than once. https://www.cnet.com/news/mail-in-voting-fraud-is-nearly-impossible-to-commit/
Is it legal in your state for you to have access to your relatives' mail in ballots? If you touched, read or examined your relatives' ballots without following certain procedures, you may be the one that committed an election violation.​

Starting to look like you never saw those mail in ballots with your own eyes and are just repeating stories from your relatives.

You refused to answer these questions of mine from the same Post No. 39:

Is it legal in your state for you to have access to your relatives' mail in ballots? If you touched, read or examined your relatives' ballots without following certain procedures, you may be the one that committed an election violation.​

Starting to look like you never saw those mail in ballots with your own eyes and are just repeating stories from your relatives.
I'm not repeating anything. You asked the question if regular ballots are subject to the same requirements as mail-in and I answered.

Of course I haven't seen a mail-in ballot. I voted in person.

Lol. 18/19 swing counties won. That's 18 of the 19 counties that voted for the winner of every Presidential election since 1980.

12M more votes than 2016. No President in modern times has got a single larger vote total when up for reelection and not won. By contrast, Obama got 4M less votes in 2012 and still won handily.

Winning FL by 3.5 and OH and IA by 9. Don't think that's ever happened before.

Rs outregistered Ds by like 400k in PA from 2016 to 2020 and Trump got 12M more votes but still lost PA? Cmon man.

Then there's the census. 4M fewer people reported voting than votes counted. The first time that's ever happened if I'm not mistaken. It's always the other way around.

But you're so sure you won no one can inspect anything.

You forgot about the rally attendance. Remember Biden could only draw out some people in cars while Trump was holding what....5 to 10k rallies!!

These anecdotes are good if you're making a bet, I'll give you that, but trying to use them as some kind of proof is as relevant as where my dog took a shit on election day (because in 2012 he shit up on the hill by the back tree in the corner whereas in 2016 he shit next to the fence on the lower level. Obviously that means a lower level shit means a republican win. He took another lower level shit in 2020 so OBVIOUSLY Trump won!!).

No, my dog is now old and now shits in an easier spot.

And we were in the middle of a pandemic and we're pissed at how stupid people were going to political rallies.

Lastly, you're a minority faction. I know that's hard to realize since it's human nature to surround yourself with like thinking companions so it 'feels" like everyone overwhelmingly loves him, but dude, the majority of the country f#$king HATES Trump.

Yes Trump drove out a passionate supporting voting base. He also drove out a very passionate F Trump voting base, because he only really resonates with what, 25-30% of the country?

Trump says the thing they're thinking.

I would wager most of the GOP politicians don't like Trump but I'd also wager most are willing to kiss his ass to get re-elected. I'm sure there are a handful that actually do like Trump (MTG, Cruz, Jordan, Hawley, etc) but probably a minority if asked anonymously.

He sure did. I have a degree from Maurer.
3694dcd71c130cd3d0adfd555904d5fb.gif

You misspelled Meijer.

I would wager most of the GOP politicians don't like Trump but I'd also wager most are willing to kiss his ass to get re-elected. I'm sure there are a handful that actually do like Trump (MTG, Cruz, Jordan, Hawley, etc) but probably a minority if asked anonymously.
Interesting. I would guess most of your acquaintances view you the same way.

Interesting. I would guess most of your acquaintances view you the same way.

I would guess your parents don't even like you ;)

Given I'm not rich or powerful, your insult makes little sense....like most of your posts.

A politician willing to pander? Nooooooooo

They'll shit can him as soon as he's no longer useful to them.

You libs can shut us Trumpers up forever and probably stop Trump's 2024 campaign immediately. All you have to do is allow a forensic audit in Atlanta and Philly. That would be enough. But you won't of course. I wonder why.
LOL at the thought that crazy conspiracy theorists are ever not going to be crazy conspiracy theorists.

No amount of evidence will ever shut up the MAGA cult.

Reactions: UncleMark
Not until January 2025 but the truth must come out.
Did you ever figure out why, in the California recall, (1) the counted yes votes when 49% of votes were counted were less than (2) the counted yes votes when 52 % of the votes were counted?

Also, did you ever answer these questions I asked yesterday? (Missed it if you did.)

Does your state check the signatures of all the people who show up in person and sign the voter pollbook before voting on election day? That's the same issue you raised for mail in ballots.​

Did you ever figure out why, in the California recall, (1) the counted yes votes when 49% of votes were counted were less than (2) the counted yes votes when 52 % of the votes were counted?

Also, did you ever answer these questions I asked yesterday? (Missed it if you did.)

Does your state check the signatures of all the people who show up in person and sign the voter pollbook before voting on election day? That's the same issue you raised for mail in ballots.​
I know this is anecdotal, but I do believe it points to how hard it is to actually commit voter fraud. A nun who worked at the college I attended, though well-intended, was convicted of voter fraud.

She sent in an absentee ballot for another nun who happened to pass away between the time an absentee ballot was requested and when it came. According to her story, she knew who the recently deceased nun wanted to vote in the election and sent it in. A seemingly innocent mistake, but she's still a convicted felon (even though she avoided jail time).

All this to say that I believe voter fraud to be exceedingly rare and punished when found. I think mail-in voting is checked a lot more thoroughly than Trump or his sore loser MAGA crowd would like to believe.

LOL

Utterly, utterly stupid.
You don’t appreciate the entertainment value?
On a slightly more serious note, this is a group of people who define everything by how much they hate a specific thing, or how much they hate something opposed to a specific thing.
Bush used to be the savior of the republican party. He was the second coming of Jesus Christ and was God’s representative in the White House. Now a lot of these dipshits hate him. Give it another couple years, they’ll hate Trump too. When you pander to people who are full of paranoia and hate, they will eventually hate you and say you were really an operative for the other side all along. It’ll be something crazy like Trump was really a Democratic plant used to destroy the republicans or something. Depends on how the next two election cycles go.

You don’t appreciate the entertainment value?
On a slightly more serious note, this is a group of people who define everything by how much they hate a specific thing, or how much they hate something opposed to a specific thing.
Bush used to be the savior of the republican party. He was the second coming of Jesus Christ and was God’s representative in the White House. Now a lot of these dipshits hate him. Give it another couple years, they’ll hate Trump too. When you pander to people who are full of paranoia and hate, they will eventually hate you and say you were really an operative for the other side all along. It’ll be something crazy like Trump was really a Democratic plant used to destroy the republicans or something. Depends on how the next two election cycles go.
The irony here is delicious. Nut jobs from the right and left are identical. You hold up your end of the bargain as blindly as Mas does.

I know this is anecdotal, but I do believe it points to how hard it is to actually commit voter fraud. A nun who worked at the college I attended, though well-intended, was convicted of voter fraud.

She sent in an absentee ballot for another nun who happened to pass away between the time an absentee ballot was requested and when it came. According to her story, she knew who the recently deceased nun wanted to vote in the election and sent it in. A seemingly innocent mistake, but she's still a convicted felon (even though she avoided jail time).

All this to say that I believe voter fraud to be exceedingly rare and punished when found. I think mail-in voting is checked a lot more thoroughly than Trump or his sore loser MAGA crowd would like to believe.
The fact you know someone who was convicted of voter fraud shows it's not a rare occurance.

Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT