ADVERTISEMENT

Degenerate Sunday picks

Saw this:

1-22 O/U....that's 95.7% to the Under! .

Simply....when the Steelers are on the road facing a team that avg over 35 pass attempts per game.

• Wow
Reactions: hookyIU1990
I decided against the Falcons bet, and put that $ on the Pack to win.

1 last parlay-all ML picks
Fins, Pack, Bucs, Ravens, Texans +1653

Guess who bet Denver +6 early in the week, this guy!

Also got vikings -3, Bills -4.5, Giants -5.5

Ouch...see that Denver line is up to 16. I have been waiting until Sunday am to make my final picks with all the Covid complications.

I really like the Raiders today -3 with both Jones and Gurley out for Atl

Totals today
Bills/Chargers o51.5
Cards/Pats u50.5
Colts/Titans u51.5
Seahawks/Eagles 048.5

Lines are moving all over the place
Seahawks -6

That Denver game is freaking mess.

Guess who bet Denver +6 early in the week, this guy!

Also got vikings -3, Bills -4.5, Giants -5.5
Totals today
Bills/Chargers o51.5
Cards/Pats u50.5
Colts/Titans u51.5
Seahawks/Eagles 048.5

Lines are moving all over the place
Seahawks -6

That Denver game is freaking mess.

Thinking of a teaser to include NO to get the spread down to 10 or so.. or just betting the damn thing straight up on NO. The worry is how motivated will NO be to put a hurting on Denver?

Colts & Titans tied at 14 with 11:00 left in the first half makes my under play look pretty bad.

I'm on the colts as well....good luck to us
We're looking great on the Colts pick. My Saints pick, however.... I've got the Saints on the ML in a 4 and a 5 pick parlay and it looks like I'm going to hit every pick in them except that one.

I do great every time I don’t post my picks. I had TB and Tenn -7 and then teased them. Miami +7, got some luck for once! Bills -2. Hoosiers -24.5

only loss was the giants and oak teaser to +9 on each. I like losing both ends of a teaser instead of one. Don’t know why, butI like feeling like a complete dumbass, instead of the feeling of I got screwed.

Over $750 on a Sunday is a good day.

Reactions: sdhoosier
Titans -9
Colts -7
SEA -6.5
Cards -6
Stillers -14

Henry to Score 2 TDs
Hill & Kelce to both score
SGP on Colts game - Colts ML, Colts Total o30.5, Colts first half ML & Colts margin of victory 1-13 for +715

I was up $850 this month on xmas eve now that is at $350. Ive been betting on my favorite teams and hit a xmas cold streak. Freaking Hoosiers and Vikings, pitiful. now I am tilted and making off the wall bets with idiots on the free board. Give me some winners!!!!!

I got Rams +2 and ML and Ravens -10 +100. Colts cant keep winning right? Jags bears makes me wanna puke

I was up $850 this month on xmas eve now that is at $350. Ive been betting on my favorite teams and hit a xmas cold streak. Freaking Hoosiers and Vikings, pitiful. now I am tilted and making off the wall bets with idiots on the free board. Give me some winners!!!!!

I got Rams +2 and ML and Ravens -10 +100. Colts cant keep winning right? Jags bears makes me wanna puke
Wish I could help you, but you've been seeing what I've been picking. I haven't figured out today's bets, but I'm also still pissed about yesterday's picks.

• Haha
Reactions: Cavanagh
All right. Here's all my bets for the slate of games today. Personally, I'd fade me, but that's up to you.

I like the Titans in GB +3 and o53.5
LAC -2.5
Ravens -10
Browns/Jets u44.5
Taking a flyer on the Rams to win (+150 promo at DK for either team on ML)

Player props have been keeping me afloat, so I'll probably play several TBD. FanDuel's same game parlay promo has been pretty kind to me also.

Last edited:
I really like the Steelers today. They get their running back Conner back today.

Colts are missing both starting tackles against Pitt league leading sack defense.

Pitt needs to win to avoid playing Cleve next week with the division on the line.

You guys are in Indy, anything I'm missing here?

I really like the Steelers today. They get their running back Conner back today.

Colts are missing both starting tackles against Pitt league leading sack defense.

Pitt needs to win to avoid playing Cleve next week with the division on the line.

You guys are in Indy, anything I'm missing here?
Nope, you're not missing anything, but I don't trust either team at this point. FanDuel has a yes/no prop for Rivers throwing an INT and I like him to throw one without his tackles and Watt crushing him all day long.

Reactions: sdhoosier
Nope, you're not missing anything, but I don't trust either team at this point. FanDuel has a yes/no prop for Rivers throwing an INT and I like him to throw one without his tackles and Watt crushing him all day long.

I agree, I just see him on the run all day...hate to root against the Colts but I can't see them winning this one. Good luck today Hook

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I agree, I just see him on the run all day...hate to root against the Colts but I can't see them winning this one. Good luck today Hook
We, or at least I, may have jumped the gun a bit. Colts just made it look easy on both sides of the ball.

Tonight is the first Patriots game that, at kickoff, they were eliminated from the playoffs, since... December 24, 2000. The president was Bill Clinton. :(

Just playing a bunch of player props and some teaser parlays. The only game I have any considerable amount of money on Stillers -6.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT