ADVERTISEMENT

Degenerate Sunday picks

Talk abt degenerate...these boring covid days and no real sports...Ive become a habitual horse racing gambler...its bad...there is action all day every day...Pick 5 plays for hundreds sometimes twice a day or more...you know its bad when you are playing late night quarter horses, harness, or even hit the Australia loops...

I need a hotline to call...
You've got my cell. Just leave a message with your CC#, Exp date and CVN and I'll get back to you at my earliest convenience.

I'm here for you, brother.

You know what the worst thing is for a degenerate? Winning a G in a day in the beginning of the season. It is a dream scenario for my bookie. I get a bunch of false confidence I am gonna be able to pick games and lose my ass. I wound up making two big teasers. Hell do I need to tell you the teams?(GB and TB, Balt and KC) I think every single favorite covered teasers this week. Ive never seen anything like it. I bet a lot of underdogs, won almost all of them, but didn't win any of the MLs. Further, my survivor league of over 800 entires didn't lose a single entry, I dont remember a week that it has ever happened in this pool and I have been doing it about 5 years.

Soooooooo The Raiiiiiiders??????

I'll play some props and in game stuff tonight, but I'm not going to play ATS, Total or ML ahead of the kick off. If I was forced to play something, I'd park some cash on the Saints ML. DK is -195 and FD is -205.

I'll play some props and in game stuff tonight, but I'm not going to play ATS, Total or ML ahead of the kick off. If I was forced to play something, I'd park some cash on the Saints ML. DK is -195 and FD is -205.
Thomas is hurt, and Drew aint tom. He can't throw it down field with any pop.

Plus I think Gruden is actually a good coach, and is gonna work. Starting this year. They have a ton of young talent. Im hoping it jumps back to 4.5 and I will jump on that and the ML

bet it now I promise this line is gonna move Giants +4.5 +180. Jimmy is out officially and Bosa is hurt. Kittle hurt. You are welcome, free money bet here.

Thomas is hurt, and Drew aint tom. He can't throw it down field with any pop.

Plus I think Gruden is actually a good coach, and is gonna work. Starting this year. They have a ton of young talent. Im hoping it jumps back to 4.5 and I will jump on that and the ML
I'll see how the first possessions go. I don't trust a Gruden coached team.

I can't win 'em all.
Gruden is winning a playoff game this year. I am bullish after last night. I am gonna be riding them, the rams, AZ. Under the radar good value teams. I kinda like the Giants too as value. I think some favorable odds.

Early bets I put in yesterday:
Viks +2.5 and +120 ML,
Giants +4.5 +180,
Rams +2.5, +125
ATL -3.5

I'm playing the total tonight. o49.5 @-105 is what I ended up with.

3 sport ML parlay Jags, Lakers, Giants +310

Started off with 2 losses last night, my first since week 1 though.

Here's what I'm playing for the rest of this week's games. DK has another profit boost promo on all NFL games, so that's where I'm placing the bets.

Pats -5.5
Colts/Jets u44 (I hate playing unders, but this one matched my expectations)
KC/Bal o54
Pack +3
Pack ML +143

Parlays
Colts, Browns, Titans, Chargers - ML +259
Colts, Cards, Browns, Titans, Chargers - ML +412
Bucs, Cards, Browns, Titans - ML, KC/Bal o54 +762
Browns, Titans - ML Pack =3 +324
Colts, Cards, Chargers - ML Pack +3 +338

That's a lot of Colts and Browns so I may have screwed myself with those.

Not much I like this week. I'll probably regret both Parlays.

DK 20% Profit Boost promo
Ravens -13.5
Cards -3
Bills -3

FD had a Same Game Parlay promo. Get $10 site credit back if you miss, $50 Max bet.
Ravens -14, ML & o45.5 +245
Saints/Lions o54

Straight ML parlay with favorites
Ravens, Cards, SEA, Saints, Rams, Chiefs, Pack, Bills +1055

I liked the Cards -7, but that one is off the board now.

Rams -7
Panthers/Falcons o53.5
Giants/Boys 054

Parlays
Hawks, Saints, 9ers ML - Giants/Boys o54 +300
Hawks, Saints, 9ers ML - Panthers/Falcons o53.5 +300
Hawks, Saints, 9ers ML - Panthers/Falcons o53.5, Giants/Boys o54 +664

Better late than never.

Cards/Boys o54.5
Rams -3
Pack/TB o55
MIA -9.5
NE -8.5
steelers -3.5

Same Game Parlay
MIA -9.5, ML, Gaskin & Parker any time TD scorers. +479

DK has a 20% boost for 2+ leg parlays as long as are longer than -200.

Week 6 wasn't a good weekend for me. Time to get get right on 3 games.

Chiefs/Broncos o46
Bills -12 @NYJ
Packers -3.5 @HOU

DK is offering a 10% profit boost promo this week, as well as 20% boosts on parlays.

FD still has the Bucs/Raiders on the board. Bucs -4.5.

Last edited:
It is still a week away but some sites are putting the Jets as 21 point underdogs at the Chiefs.

I don't recall what the record is, but it perhaps would be in the 30s with a full capacity Arrowhead home crowd!

GB -3, Steeler +1, SEA -3, Carolina +7, Cowboys pickem and cowboys -7.5 +250. Cowboys -7.5 is the bet of the week

took TB and SF in the afternoon games, up 750 today, and of course my only loss of the day is the one I liked the most. Russ has a prop bet o/u 25.5 yards rushing +115. I jumped on the over since I am playing with house money tonight. Go Hawks!

Missed on Bills cover. Playing a same game parlay tonight. Lockett to score, SEA to win, o55.

Missed on Bills cover. Playing a same game parlay tonight. Lockett to score, SEA to win, o55.

What were the odds on Lockett to score a TD like +155? how bout2? how much does the parlay pay out? over is hitting, now can SEA hold on in prime time? I think so....

What were the odds on Lockett to score a TD like +155? how bout2? how much does the parlay pay out? over is hitting, now can SEA hold on in prime time? I think so....
Anytime was +135. First was over 500. I didn't see the prop for 2 TDs.

I have a few bucks for giggles on each team to score points in every qtr +500. Wilson TD throws o2.5 +114. Metcalf 100+ yds receiving and SEA ML +390.

I erode my winnings by playing a bunch of small in game bets and goofy props like those.

Last edited:
here we go, slobbering all over Brady's knob yet again
I expected him to suck or to start sucking. I don't care for him much.

I heard from y'all about how it was all Belichick, with Brady being the caretaker/ game manager.

Then in the first 2 games this year from TB12, I saw only 3 TDs, with 3 INTs, 2 of which were pick 6's.

For a minute or two I pondered that, for this year, Cam Newton might be an upgrade. Yes, quite a dumbass thought.

Because then 5 more games happened, with TB12 throwing a league-leading 15 TD passes, only 1 INT, a beatdown in a "dual" with Aaron Rodgers, and a lead leading number of downfield completions, including yesterday the longest in terms of in-air distance TD pass that he has thrown in 6 years. A 55 yard dime into a foot wide window.

Meanwhile the Patriots looked like they were playing the role of the University of Louisiana Monroe in one of those "pay me the money" early season road games at Alabama or LSU (though those games were deieted this year with COVID-19).

You know, a physical mismatch that was over before it started. Ugh.

I'm just playing props tonight.
Receiving Yards:
DJ Moore o67.5
Julio o70.5
Brian Hill o18.5
Mike Davis u39.5

2-2 Last week in NFL and need to get back on the right side. Pack got me off to a good start last night.

Chiefs o52.5
Cards -3.5
Steelers -14.5
Steelers o42
Pats -7

Really thinking hard about Raiders to win, but can't find anything better than -105. If it gets into plus territory, I'll probably play them.

I took one of those this weekend as well.
The only saving grace is that the Patriots are absolutely awful
Had 2 fat parlays that would have hit if Pittsburgh would have just kicked the field goal at the end to go up 8 instead of going for it on 4th down. That would have pushed the total to the over.

Had 2 fat parlays that would have hit if Pittsburgh would have just kicked the field goal at the end to go up 8 instead of going for it on 4th down. That would have pushed the total to the over.
Yeah I had Pitt laying the points so I was out quite early. But that's a kick in the nuts

Didn't lose a dime last week, so let's see what happens when I'm back home again in Indiana and can place bets.

Browns u45.5
Bengals o47
Fins -4
Chiefs -6.5 (bought a point)

Props and parlays
Kelce 1st TD Scorers (DK will credit a loss if your pick scores at any time)
Hill, Kelce, Jacobs all to score +579 (FD has a risk free Same game Parlay promo for 1 SGP this week) and then staked each one as anytime TD scorers.

I was thinking of taking Falcons +4. The line is now +3.5. Not sure how the Hill at QB thing will work.

Love the KC pick...I think they get revenge for the loss early to LV.... also look for the chargers to lay one on the jets...chargers -9.5

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT