ADVERTISEMENT

Degenerate Sunday picks

I bet loose this week - trying to cash in on teams w something to play for. I took Pats, Packers, Titans, Cowboys and Chiefs all down to -6.5, Bears, Eagles and Colts all to ML, and Steelers at -1...did a Round Robin from 2-9 teams all the way through...bet quite a bit more than a typical weekend...which in turn looks like will lose more than normal too!
and lost 80%+ of my bankroll on that shitshow of picks...

and lost 80%+ of my bankroll on that shitshow of picks...
I'm down almost 30% after my fiasco. Time to make some of it back.

Baylor/UGA u41
Wiscy/Oregon o51.5
Bama -7.5

Still trying to figure out how to play Minny/Auburn and may just pass on it.

I'm down almost 30% after my fiasco. Time to make some of it back.

Baylor/UGA u41
Wiscy/Oregon o51.5
Bama -7.5

Still trying to figure out how to play Minny/Auburn and may just pass on it.
I put AL/Aub down to -3 w Wisc and GA on the ML together at around 3-1 odds...

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I hit all 3, but just had to give some back with an in-game Wiscy -4 that looked like a great pick when they scored to go up 8. I just need to stop all the in-game BS and run with my original picks.

I also hate betting the under on a game that I'm going to watch. What a miserable way to watch when you're hoping nobody scores.

Reactions: cryano
I had money on the Hoosiers +2.5 and when the line moved +3.5 before the game I got on them again. Can't even enjoy the win with the way they gave that game to TN.

I've been playing Dayton quite a bit too. They were only giving 10.5 to LaSalle. It's been pretty steady money for the last 30 days.

The line moved down from +8 to +7...not a huge jump...but bets must be leaning IU and the points...

ya I missed it at 8 last night and waiting to see if it at least goes up to +7.5. My luck is it will live down to +6 before game time. I will take it with a smaller wager, no matter what.

IU +4 1st half
Morgan St -4.5
Titans/Pats o45
Bills +3 and have a smaller bet on Bills ML
Parlay - Butler & Maryland ML and Iowa +1 1st half.
Parlay - Penn State, Morgan State, Gardner Webb ML

IU +4 1st half
Morgan St -4.5
Titans/Pats o45
Why/Where the heck you finding out abt Morgan St???

Why/Where the heck you finding out abt Morgan St???
I've played them a couple times this year and they've covered every time. Think I might have even posted one or two of the picks on here. Their opponent has lost their last 24 Sat games and has a 1-11 record this year.

Better than that BS IU +4 at the half lock a few posts up.

Ive got 7-1 riding on UK to cover 8pts...tried to hedge at +11 Missouri, but had already crossed the bridge and got locked out...

Hit Georgia +9, TxTech -5.5, and Maryland -8...hoping UK holds this 13 pt lead w 11 min left in small parlay w round-robins 2-3 teams too.

Come to think of it, That’s actually abt as ‘Anti-IU’ bet as I could've possibly made!!!

I'm done betting IU hoops for a while. I can't trust them enough to know who will show. That's why I'll never bet a Crean coached team. BTW, Morgan State was an 81-68 winner over Delaware St. to stay in 1st place in the MEAC.

IU +4 1st half
Morgan St -4.5
Titans/Pats o45
This didn't age well. Gardener Webb was -945 and Josh Allen really was seeing ghosts.

I got in on the Chiefs -1.5

I'm going to play the 1H under. I've read that the under has hit 43 times in SB history.

Looking at some of the player props now. Anybody have any props they think are good plays?

Reactions: Cavanagh
$2300 would get you some hookers and fair amount of blow.

Plus it would at least be fun to be down that much in a month's time if you went that route.

So I lied, I bet again last game against PSU and am now down $2750 for the month (have to pay the tax man Monday morning). So I put $250 on IU ML today, will be down 2 or 3 grand after today. At least I didn't renig about getting hookers, had a great week with that.

So I lied, I bet again last game against PSU and am now down $2750 for the month (have to pay the tax man Monday morning). So I put $250 on IU ML today, will be down 2 or 3 grand after today. At least I didn't renig about getting hookers, had a great week with that.
Maybe should try horses instead

Brushing this thread off for my fellow degenerates.

DraftKings has a freebie for tonight's game. KC with a +101 spread. $50 max bet @-110.

FanDuel has a promo boost that I'm playing as a lark. Patrick Mahomes to Pass for 300+ Yards, 3+ Passing Touchdowns, and Chiefs to Win (v Texans) - Max Bet $50

I'm also playing KC -450 ML and Kelce -125 to score a TD.

Reactions: sdhoosier
Brushing this thread off for my fellow degenerates.

DraftKings has a freebie for tonight's game. KC with a +101 spread. $50 max bet @-110.

FanDuel has a promo boost that I'm playing as a lark. Patrick Mahomes to Pass for 300+ Yards, 3+ Passing Touchdowns, and Chiefs to Win (v Texans) - Max Bet $50

I'm also playing KC -450 ML and Kelce -125 to score a TD.
Did you play the Road to 55?

I didn't, did you?
Yeah - I took the Saints. Hate having $50 tied up, and getting it back $5/win throught the season...
But Saints should win 10 games so ideally Id have my money back and a free bet to $600 on Saints to win SuperBowl.
Chiefs of course is safer pick, but for $300...
Ravens to risky if Lamar gets hurt...
Titans I already bet a few dollars on at 30-1...plus my Bier Indy cousin was giving me shit abt it...
Cowboys would have been to $750, and Garrett’s gone, I cant figure out why I steered away...
So I settled on Saints - if Brees gets hurt they still have Taysom Hill and Jameis Winston(who I know I lm a fuggin wackjob for saying it, but I love Jameis as a qb, god help the dumdum)

That's why I didn't do it. I've got some money tied up in total win and conf champ bets for the season that I'm already regretting. I didn't read the fine print for that bet, but I'm not totally convinced that the entire season gets played either and wasn't sure how that would work. I'd rather have the money to play weekly.

So here's what I think I'm playing this weekend. Still on the fence with the Colts, but the rest will be played. I've already bet the parlay.

PIT -6
Bills -6.5
Eagles -5.5
SEA -2.5
Colts -8
Bucs/Saints o47.5
Pack ML +120
ML Parlay - Pit, Niners, Titans, Packers, Ravens (+855 on DK)

Fanduel has a spread the love promo. Rams +3 and they'll add a point for every 5k people who take the Rams to cover.

Last edited:
So here's what I think I'm playing this weekend. Still on the fence with the Colts, but the rest will be played. I've already bet the parlay.

PIT -6
Bills -6.5
Eagles -5.5
SEA -2.5
Colts -8
Bucs/Saints o47.5
Pack ML +120
ML Parlay - Pit, Niners, Titans, Packers, Ravens (+855 on DK)

Fanduel has a spread the love promo. Rams +3 and they'll add a point for every 5k people who take the Rams to cover.
Pats
Washington
Colts
T Bay
Rams

I've decided I'm not playing the Colts. They'll screw around and give up garbage time points and I'll be screwed. Everything else is a on

Bengals +6.5 tonight. FD has it at -115. DK has Bengals +6 at -110

5-2 last weekend, so it time to give some of this back. Might as well start tonight.

Lots of good games this week and DK is running a 25% profit boost for all NFL bets (excluding parlays). So far I'm playing these:

Panthers/Bucs o47.5
Niners -6.5
Giants +5.5
Falcons/Boys o53.5
Lions/Pack o49.5

2 parlays
1) Chiefs, Pack, Ravens, Titans - ML; Lions/Pack o49.5, Panther/Bucs o47.5 +953
2) Chiefs, Ravens, Titans- ML; Giants +5.5; Lions/Pack o49.5 +688

Kicking around the idea of these:

Chiefs -8.5
Ravens -7
Cards -7
Bills -5.5

If I could find 6.5 on Ravens and Cards, I'd play them for sure.

Lots of good games this week and DK is running a 25% profit boost for all NFL bets (excluding parlays). So far I'm playing these:

Panthers/Bucs o47.5
Niners -6.5
Giants +5.5
Falcons/Boys o53.5
Lions/Pack o49.5

2 parlays
1) Chiefs, Pack, Ravens, Titans - ML; Lions/Pack o49.5, Panther/Bucs o47.5 +953
2) Chiefs, Ravens, Titans- ML; Giants +5.5; Lions/Pack o49.5 +688

Kicking around the idea of these:

Chiefs -8.5
Ravens -7
Cards -7
Bills -5.5

If I could find 6.5 on Ravens and Cards, I'd play them for sure.
Vikes ML +150
Bill -5.5
Packers -6.5
Seahawks-4
I’ll probably mess w some parlays w alternate spreads too - but those are my top plays.

I bet the Browns -6 last night.... What a dope, bet on the browns, I deserve a kick in the nuts.

Took some early lines. Chiefs -8.5, Giants +5 and +200, Vikings +3 and +130, ATL +5 and +195, GB -6, Denver +7.5 and +290, Rams -1.5.....

And I told my buddy I wasn't gonna bet as much this season... Damn Degenerate

I bet the Browns -6 last night.... What a dope, bet on the browns, I deserve a kick in the nuts.

Took some early lines. Chiefs -8.5, Giants +5 and +200, Vikings +3 and +130, ATL +5 and +195, GB -6, Denver +7.5 and +290, Rams -1.5.....

And I told my buddy I wasn't gonna bet as much this season... Damn Degenerate
Talk abt degenerate...these boring covid days and no real sports...Ive become a habitual horse racing gambler...its bad...there is action all day every day...Pick 5 plays for hundreds sometimes twice a day or more...you know its bad when you are playing late night quarter horses, harness, or even hit the Australia loops...

I need a hotline to call...

Talk abt degenerate...these boring covid days and no real sports...Ive become a habitual horse racing gambler...its bad...there is action all day every day...Pick 5 plays for hundreds sometimes twice a day or more...you know its bad when you are playing late night quarter horses, harness, or even hit the Australia loops...

I need a hotline to call...

My kind of guy.

ADVERTISEMENT