ADVERTISEMENT

Defense looks fantastic

toastedbread

Hall of Famer
Oct 25, 2006
Especially run D. Superberb. Save the long pass on 3rd and 17, which allowed them to go for it on 4th and 1 and we are pitching a shut out defensively.

There is still time to make adjustments on both O and D...but they better be good ones...

If this play holds, based on the way Maryland played today...we will be playing PU at seasons end for a 6th win and a bowl. I don't like the odds of that game either. But there is still time to right the ship...but better be now...

Reactions: What's the Deal
There is still time to make adjustments on both O and D...but they better be good ones...

If this play holds, based on the way Maryland played today...we will be playing PU at seasons end for a 6th win and a bowl. I don't like the odds of that game either. But there is still time to right the ship...but better be now...

It’s pretty simple from my seat:

The MSU D-line is controlling our OL up front. No holes to run and Ramsey is getting all sorts of pressure back there. The pick-6 was a rushed high throw. The MSU defensive front is outstanding but we cannot even run the ball for 2 yards on 3rd and 2. That is killing us.

Reactions: ESalum86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT