ADVERTISEMENT

Decision Day: Four-Star Guard Anthony Leal

Go burn a couch, cousin dater.
Hey guys. Ky fan here but I come in peace. I was just coming over to say congrats on Leal. Seems like a real good kid, skilled, hard nosed player. He’s definitely got some skill and he’ll be a good one for you.

That’s all I was going to say until I saw this from Bulk VH, an I have to say, dude that made me laugh for ten minutes. Lol Anyway thanks and best of luck to you guys.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
How many titles has Cal won at UK with 5* talent? Cal is over rated as a game coach and annually underachieved with superior talent.
Well, you tell us time and time again that there's only one winner: the team that wins the national championship. But that's solely your yardstick for achieving.

It's beyond discussion that each year the Calipari-coached team is in the mix for number one seed, and sometimes lives up to that.

Well, you tell us time and time again that there's only one winner: the team that wins the national championship. But that's solely your yardstick for achieving.

It's beyond discussion that each year the Calipari-coached team is in the mix for number one seed, and sometimes lives up to that.
How many wins for all that talent?

Why are we talking about Kentucky in a thread where IU got a commitment?

Looking forward to seeing Leal play, good shooter and we need all of them we can get. Welcome aboard kid.

How many titles has Cal won at UK with 5* talent? Cal is over rated as a game coach and annually underachieved with superior talent.
He’s not done yet friend. I see another championship in the near future. Dean smith won 2 in 36 years. Cal will get at least one more

Does it concern you guys that you're only getting Indiana kids? Both of last years recruits were also from Indiana. Leal and Galloway should be good 4 year players but it seems like you're gonna need a lot more than that to get back into the national scene.
For years, it was a concern that we weren’t getting Indiana players and spending too much time recruiting other states. The fact is, Indiana has a ton of talent. Archie has stated he will take an inside out approach, and that’s what he is doing. If I had to chose one option or the other, I choose Indiana kids. As we get better, our recruiting will get better. But right now, we need smart, skilled players on this team. And the past couple of years, we have gotten them. I think we will surprise. And if we don’t, Archie’s seat is gonna get hot pretty fast.

The expectations have been lowered. Most IU fans will be more than happy if the program eventually gets to a top 5 conference finish and a berth in the NCAA tournament. The “national scene” is well over the horizon.

This post is like being taken back in time 19 years and dropped off @ Hooploops.com. Wonder which poster you were?

This post is like being taken back in time 19 years and dropped off @ Hooploops.com. Wonder which poster you were?
So you’re admitting you used to frequent that site? Not surprised. As for the content, thanks for confirming you’re one of the lowered expectations crowd, too. Again, not surprised.

The expectations have been lowered. Most IU fans will be more than happy if the program eventually gets to a top 5 conference finish and a berth in the NCAA tournament. The “national scene” is well over the horizon.

So you’re admitting you used to frequent that site? Not surprised. As for the content, thanks for confirming you’re one of the lowered expectations crowd, too. Again, not surprised.

Yes. I did frequent that site, much in the same way anthropologists study primates. And I notice you didn't deny you were a poster there, so were you one of the primates who played with it's own dung @ Hooploops, or one of the serial wankers there?

Yes. I did frequent that site, much in the same way anthropologists study primates. And I notice you didn't deny you were a poster there, so were you one of the primates who played with it's own dung @ Hooploops, or one of the serial wankers there?
I know why you mentioned HoopLoops (or came up with any other diversion you could think of) . . . the comments regarding lowered expectations hit home as totally accurate. You just were able to counter them, which isn’t surprising. And for the record, I never visited that place, even once. But I’m sure you and your ilk there loved using your bigotry to yuck it up behind closed doors (and minds). Go away, troll boy.

Excited to have Anthony Leal on the Hoosiers! Pretty cool to have local talent part of the program. He and his family should be very proud!

Excited to have Anthony Leal on the Hoosiers! Pretty cool to have local talent part of the program. He and his family should be very proud!

They are very proud.

Hopefully he has a good career at IU and becomes one of the long red line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT