ADVERTISEMENT

Decent read on Forrester

Is he going to be the no. 1 option at whatever school he goes to? (Assume a prep, but not sure) If so, I could see him run up the rankings very quickly

That says he's a 6' 8" power forward (his dad says he's a stretch 4).

The REAL FAN EXPERTS on here say he's a 6' 10" center. Did he grow 2 inches since then?
His dad has said multiple times that he is 6'10. He is a 17-year-old kid. Yes, he has grown.

That says he's a 6' 8" power forward (his dad says he's a stretch 4).

The REAL FAN EXPERTS on here say he's a 6' 10" center. Did he grow 2 inches since then?

The article is from February. Yes. He most certainly could have grown 2" since then. Are you off your meds?

Yes, I know it is from February. I just wanted to show everyone that has not seen it that he is indeed one of the faster risings recruits and maybe Miller got him before his ranking goes up next year. I'm hoping at least.

Yes, I know it is from February. I just wanted to show everyone that has not seen it that he is indeed one of the faster risings recruits and maybe Miller got him before his ranking goes up next year. I'm hoping at least.

Do you realize I was not replying to you at all with my post? TheVegasMelter used this article from February to dispute his height. In 7 months he could certainly have grown 2".

Yeah I know you were quoting him, I was just stating in general why I posted it and yeah i would imagine he would have grown since then as well.

Reactions: RBB89
ADVERTISEMENT