ADVERTISEMENT

DeBoer to Fresno State??

I would feel better if IU announced something about CKD staying, or even rumors about a different coach being looked at by Fresno. It started with Tedford stepping down, then scuttlebutt that CKD was a favorite.... Then... Nothing. Just nothing. No other rumors. No program is air tight and it's interesting that CKD is the only candidate seriously mentioned. No other P5 coordinator is rumored to even be interested in the Fresno HC job Even IU is silent about the OC position.

He gone. Otherwise the “500k” set aside for assistant coaches when CTA got an extension would have already been announced a while ago. Unless of course CTA is still in last minute negotiations. But seems unlikely at this point.

will hurt a lot losing CKD. Or so it seems. Maybe lessons learned from his play calling willing elevate CTA and next OC?

I would feel better if IU announced something about CKD staying, or even rumors about a different coach being looked at by Fresno. It started with Tedford stepping down, then scuttlebutt that CKD was a favorite.... Then... Nothing. Just nothing. No other rumors. No program is air tight and it's interesting that CKD is the only candidate seriously mentioned. No other P5 coordinator is rumored to even be interested in the Fresno HC job Even IU is silent about the OC position.
Someone mentioned they have to wait til the 20th??? Some cali BS law.

He gone. Otherwise the “500k” set aside for assistant coaches when CTA got an extension would have already been announced a while ago. Unless of course CTA is still in last minute negotiations. But seems unlikely at this point.

will hurt a lot losing CKD. Or so it seems. Maybe lessons learned from his play calling willing elevate CTA and next OC?
It's not over till it's over on the OC.

But no matter who CTA hires, he better fix that defense!!

Reactions: bang63
Garbage right?

I wonder what recruits are thinking... We did get a couple 2 stars and a 3 star TE, but not really the caliber one would expect for an 8 win B1G team.

Garbage right?

I wonder what recruits are thinking... We did get a couple 2 stars and a 3 star TE, but not really the caliber one would expect for an 8 win B1G team.
One of those 2stars was a Michigan commit.

Reactions: DGJRieman
They filed for a waiver from that law due to signing day Wednesday, there was no announcement if it was approved, but their people are saying a HC will be unveiled today.

It’s over, DeBoer to Fresno.

Not saying this information is inaccurate but I'm not seeing any official announcement on Fresno web site other than he is their top pick. Which we kind of suspected all along. I'm sure Fred will make at least a counteroffer to hopefully keep him here.

bump. Called it. Sucks but reality usually does in these cases

Obviously Fresno is a better place to live than some of us thought. I still say it’s an uncomfortable climate but shopping is probably better than Bloomington and restaurants. I can’t speak to schools but presumably he wouldn’t put his kids in bad ones, and they’ve been there.

ADVERTISEMENT