ADVERTISEMENT

DeBoer Coaching Gator Bowl

Awesome,I think that shows he’s a stand up,high character guy that wants to finish out his obligation.
Could have just as easily said see ya,wish him the best.
The good situation for him is Tedford is there continuing his duties. They have been hosting alot of recruits so really they haven't missed a beat. I'm sure this will be like plug and play when he gets there. Maybe he will make staff moved but really everything is already there for him. Unique situation. He also probably had relationships with these recruits being there already.

Now if he was going to another university then he would probably have to leave and address a new coaching staff and new recruits.

Reactions: CC Mac
I hope this works out. However not been great. Guys have not had complete concentration on old team. He is really going to have to lean on others on the staff to do a lot of the prep. He cannot help but spend time preparing for his new team.

I hope this works out. However not been great. Guys have not had complete concentration on old team. He is really going to have to lean on others on the staff to do a lot of the prep. He cannot help but spend time preparing for his new team.
It's better to have a distracted KD calling plays then someone with no experience. That would be the case if KD wasn't calling plays as I don't believe any on staff has called plays before.

Reactions: 76-1
Wouldn't you want to try out someone else that is going to be there next year? Unless a legitimate replacement is not currently on staff

Who doesn’t think KD himself wants to go out with a loss?? He’s been doing this awhile. He’ll be fine!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT