ADVERTISEMENT

Death rate models have now doubled

A lawyer knows how to fix a toilet? I bet that is a first.

Attorneys are very careful with their wording. Notice he didn't write "that I need so that I can fix the toilet." He needs the parts so the toilet can be fixed, but he may not be the one actually doing the work. MrsSope is the "badass" so she may well be the one doing the work.

Attorneys are very careful with their wording. Notice he didn't write "that I need so that I can fix the toilet." He needs the parts so the toilet can be fixed, but he may not be the one actually doing the work. MrsSope is the "badass" so she may well be the one doing the work.
You might laugh . . . but . . . .

Reactions: Univee2
You might laugh . . . but . . . .

Maybe . . . but I seldom laugh about plumbing. I spent time yesterday cleaning out the pipes below the master bath sinks yesterday morning. Next best thing to having a good time . . .

Aren't the flu death estimates now rolled into the Covid estimates, along with virtually every other possible cause of death?

Not that I am aware of, perhaps we refer to some has-been comedian or the Kardashians for our scientific data as some on this board suggest.

Aren't the flu death estimates now rolled into the Covid estimates, along with virtually every other possible cause of death?
At least you don't bother posting anymore hopelessly out-of-date articles that continually downplayed this. Now you just go straight to the nonsense.

Reactions: UncleMark
At least you don't bother posting anymore hopelessly out-of-date articles that continually downplayed this. Now you just go straight to the nonsense.
Your link was stupid. Your stupid begat mine. Your type will go to any length to exacerbate the need to hunker down and be scared, to justify the harm the lockdowns have done to the livelihoods of people all over the world. I'm gonna use my bandwidth to call you people out whenever I have spare time. Have a nice day.

Your link was stupid. Your stupid begat mine.

I don't know, Hillz. When you say things like,
Your type will go to any length to exacerbate the need to hunker down and be scared, to justify the harm the lockdowns have done to the livelihoods of people all over the world.
your stupid really shows itself to be its own unique and powerful strain. Don't give az any credit for it. Own it. Shine in the spotlight of your own stupid. ;)

Your link was stupid. Your stupid begat mine. Your type will go to any length to exacerbate the need to hunker down and be scared, to justify the harm the lockdowns have done to the livelihoods of people all over the world. I'm gonna use my bandwidth to call you people out whenever I have spare time. Have a nice day.
At least you don't bother posting anymore hopelessly out-of-date articles that continually downplayed this. Now you just go straight to the nonsense....again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT