ADVERTISEMENT

Dawson Garcia

ufo33

Hall of Famer
Jul 7, 2005
I think IU has a decent chance to get Dawson Garcia. I would think UNC is out they just got a center, Kansas is in serious trouble, it may come down to Marquette, IU, and home state Minnesota for Dawson Garcia. IU really needs a big man with talent for the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: cryano and kkott
I think IU has a decent chance to get Dawson Garcia. I would think UNC is out they just got a center, Kansas is in serious trouble, it may come down to Marquette, IU, and home state Minnesota for Dawson Garcia. IU really needs a big man with talent for the future.
Minnesota is likely listed as a courtesy. Pitino has had like 8 top 100 guys in minn the last two years and gotten none of them. I think we probably have a chance but beating out kansas and NC is goung to be very hard

Reactions: moneyadvisor
Minnesota is likely listed as a courtesy. Pitino has had like 8 top 100 guys in minn the last two years and gotten none of them. I think we probably have a chance but beating out kansas and NC is goung to be very hard
Kansas lol

Hopefully we get him, but we don’t need him. Archie created continuity in the roster. Kaufman and Furst in 2021 would be fine too.

ufo33 literally gave good reasons why he thinks those two are out of the running. Are you just being your usual Debby Downer/Eeyore/super negative self or do you have any real reason to think that they still have a good chance?

ufo33 literally gave good reasons why he thinks those two are out of the running. Are you just being your usual Debby Downer/Eeyore/super negative self or do you have any real reason to think that they still have a good chance?
Sorry he is an iu lock. Kansas has a 0.00% chance.

Sorry he is an iu lock. Kansas has a 0.00% chance.
God, you really are a miserable dumbass but that answered my question and you're just being your negative self. I bet you are a bunch of fun to be around with all the moping.

No one is saying he's an IU lock or that Kansas has 0 chance. They're saying they think Kansas has a very small chance and IU has a pretty good chance. Anyways, I'll stop interrupting your sitting in the dark and listening to goth/emo music.

One of the big boys will likely step down and get him if they don’t land their primary targets.

God, you really are a miserable dumbass but that answered my question and you're just being your negative self. I bet you are a bunch of fun to be around with all the moping.

No one is saying he's an IU lock or that Kansas has 0 chance. They're saying they think Kansas has a very small chance and IU has a pretty good chance. Anyways, I'll stop interrupting your sitting in the dark and listening to goth/emo music.
You dont know a thing about me yet you are mr internet tough guy behind a keyboard. Usually a person like yourself who has to resort to name calling on the internet has some real issues with themselves. Most people do not need to resort to the tactics of a 13 year old if they are secure with themselves. But whatever I dont see a need in life to call people names and act like an 8 year old.

One of the big boys will likely step down and get him if they don’t land their primary targets.
You better watch out or our resident internet bully is going to come after you and start with the name calling. He is locked and loaded today so look out.

Reactions: cryano
You dont know a thing about me yet you are mr internet tough guy behind a keyboard. Usually a person like yourself who has to resort to name calling on the internet has some real issues with themselves. Most people do not need to resort to the tactics of a 13 year old if they are secure with themselves. But whatever I dont see a need in life to call people names and act like an 8 year old.
Dakich says people like this on the internet are 5 ft nothing fat white guys with facial hair. LoL I thought that was pretty funny.

OK... Mr. Poopyhead!

Is that how the pecking order works? Lol. But we continue to love how you rework the obvious with your special douche touch. Classy af.

Reactions: All4You
You have a loser's attitude and that explains most of your posts. That and not being an IU fan explain all your posts. :D:cool:
Wrong. The people that openly accept losing have the losing attitude stupid f. Wow. YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. If we want changes we can’t accept mediocrity. Period. There’s is not a single fing argument against that statement

Is that how the pecking order works? Lol. But we continue to love how you rework the obvious with your special douche touch. Classy af.
Actually..it is..where the f have u been the last 10 years dumb f?

Right now Marquette and Indiana are thought to be in the best shape. Carolina was thought to be in the top group but now is supposedly out with there latest commit.

Minnesota and Memphis could jump in here with good visits.

Wow @Ksteph enters the thread throwing haymakers! As far as Garcia I watched him on the 3 v 3 team he played on with Morton over the summer and he looked like the real deal. Would be one hell of a get for you guys if Archie were to land him

Reactions: Cavanagh.6
Wrong. The people that openly accept losing have the losing attitude stupid f. Wow. YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. If we want changes we can’t accept mediocrity. Period. There’s is not a single fing argument against that statement
So stupid. How do you get the idea that Bing “openly accepts losing?” I’ve not seen a single post from him that suggests that. He’s merely pointing out that feepaw has a losing attitude. He’s right about that. He’s also right that feepaw isn’t an IU fan. However, feepaw is great comic relief here.

Right now Marquette and Indiana are thought to be in the best shape. Carolina was thought to be in the top group but now is supposedly out with there latest commit.

Minnesota and Memphis could jump in here with good visits.
Dawson looks to be a good one. Carolina does not seem to be a possibility at this point. Crazy amount of possible names bouncing around to join Kessler, Sharpe, and Love. Can't see anyway they are a threat with Dawson anymore. Kansas problems are well chronicled. Others are very much alive, but Archie has a strong path to land him.

You are right. It's kinda like when IU stepped down and grabbed Bryant when Syracuse had a bunch of negativity going on.

Actually, that’s why I thought it was funny. But get angry if you think that will help Archie win a few more games this year...
You took that as me being angry? ha..you must be awfully sensitive nancy

Well all is said and done garcia will be a hoosier. Kansas out. Kansas recruiting is dead.
lol. I have no idea what Garcia will do. But the precedent of a Big Boy stepping in and landing a recruit happened with Bryant and IU. They also did it with Langford when things went bad for Louisville.

lol. I have no idea what Garcia will do. But the precedent of a Big Boy stepping in and landing a recruit happened with Bryant and IU. They also did it with Langford when things went bad for Louisville.
kansas is out im told.

You are right. It's kinda like when IU stepped down and grabbed Bryant when Syracuse had a bunch of negativity going on.
Well it helped IU having Kenny Johnson and Chuck Martin.

Well it helped IU having Kenny Johnson and Chuck Martin.

So we stepped over Syracuse for Bryant because we had assistant coaches? Well, the good news is we’ll always have those but please keep those deep thoughts coming...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT