ADVERTISEMENT

Dawgs (3) v. Wolves (2) +7.5 for all the Oranges Who ya’ got. Votes will not be disclosed to others

Dawgs (3) v. Wolves (2) +7.5 for all the Oranges Who ya’ got. Votes will not be disclosed to others

• Michigan Wins

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Michigan loses and covers

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Georgia Covers -7.5

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No pushes sports fans with the hook. Your choice will not be visible to others.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

TomEric4756

All-Big Ten
Sep 20, 2021
Let’s talk some football instead of COVID.
I think Michigan plays well enough to win.
Isolating GA DBs by forcing GA to load the box v. running attack will yield enough passing big plays.
GA needs to outrun Michigan to keep the ball the ball out of the Wolves’ hands.
GA -7.5 says to me that GA fans were expected to bet way more than Michigan fans.
+250 ML would be my betting choice

OTE wrote a straight up review that includes

“The Wolverines lead the nation in plays of 50 yards or more (17), 60 yards or more (10) and 70 yards or more (6). Such plays have been crucial to Michigan’s success this season, and if the Wolverines hope to advance to next week’s national championship game, they’ll need to continue that trend and connect on a few big plays against a Georgia defense that doesn’t give up many.”

https://www.offtackleempire.com/202...playoff-keys-victory-picks-prediction-time-tv

Rivals Michigan hometown write up is

https://michigan.rivals.com/news/keys-to-the-game-plus-how-to-watch-stream-or-listen-georgia

Reactions: vesuvius13
Kickoff time tally.

Dawgs (3) v. Wolves (2) +7.5 for all the Oranges Who ya’ got.

• Michigan Wins Votes: 4 30.8%

• Michigan loses and covers Votes: 1 10.0%

• Georgia Covers -7.5 Votes: 4 40.0%

Half time tally.
  • Michigan Wins Votes: 4 40.0%

• Michigan loses and covers Votes: 1 7.7%

• Georgia Covers -7.5 Votes: 7 53.8%

Last edited:
Mich. D better adjust to the UGA schemes fast … two drives 2 TDS is digging a hole.

Lots of empty backfield looks for wolverine O … need to try the running game too.

Ugly 3 and out for Michigan at 2:14 left in the 1 st half. Can’t give up a 5th consecutive scores.

Mich. D better adjust to the UGA schemes fast … two drives 2 TDS is digging a hole.

Lots of empty backfield looks for wolverine O … need to try the running game too.
UM ain't gonna run on UGA . . . especially down by 24 points. UM has to move the ball, and fast, by trying to cash in on UGA's suspect defensive backfield. That's the only chance they've got . . . and I don't think McNamara's up to it, frankly.

Halftime:
The team that held Ohio State offense in check doesn’t apear to be on the field tonight.
last GA TD was a unexpected misplay to me.
Iowa had the better start in the championship game too … but did pile on points

UM ain't gonna run on UGA . . . especially down by 24 points. UM has to move the ball, and fast, by trying to cash in on UGA's suspect defensive backfield. That's the only chance they've got . . . and I don't think McNamara's up to it, frankly.
IU needs a steroid enhanced OL like Georgia's

• Haha
Reactions: Sope Creek

Michigan getting destroyed up front.

Makes you wonder what Ohio St. did with all of their 5 star athletes. They couldn’t stop Michigan. OSU fans will be ready to fire Ryan Day after this shellacking. ;)

UGA's short passing game, which is basically a modified run game, is incredibly effective. You know they are going to run screens and they Michigan still can't stop them. Only penalties stopped UGA in this game.

Let’s talk some football instead of COVID.
I think Michigan plays well enough to win.
Isolating GA DBs by forcing GA to load the box v. running attack will yield enough passing big plays.
GA needs to outrun Michigan to keep the ball the ball out of the Wolves’ hands.
GA -7.5 says to me that GA fans were expected to bet way more than Michigan fans.
+250 ML would be my betting choice

MI didn’t come close … how disappointing … it was almost as if they were just happy to be there after O$U win.
DBs that competed vs. O$U looked pedestrian vs. lessor UGA talent.
(Just look how OSU 2s played v. Utes. 1s did have have some drops in the Ann Arbor snow).
Strong side Weak side confusion lead Wolves D to line up late on many downs. (Where have we seen that before).
GA used ball control passing and then competed in running game. …. Taking MI DEs out out the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT