ADVERTISEMENT

Davion Chandler - In-State WR Flipped from Illinois

Agree, he is quick, with shifty moves. He will be a big-time player with our offense & reminds me of Ernie Jones of the Mallory era. Welcome to Indiana, Davion.
Ernie Jones was (in my opinion) the best WR to ever play for us..., so if he reminds you of Ernie I'm more than a little excited about his deciding to play for us...

This is a great flip as it brings an Indiana player back to IU plus, he shows great talent on the field.
Nice to clearly beat another Big Ten school for a recruit too... While we've been competing with several others for our current group of recruits this is the first time Cig & Staff have come from behind for the big win with a guy. I Like It😎... (just as much as I won't like it when it happens to us)😉...

Ernie Jones was (in my opinion) the best WR to ever play for us..., so if he reminds you of Ernie I'm more than a little excited about his deciding to play for us...
Jones was a joy to watch but the most prolific pass catcher in IU history is James Hardy at #1 and 500 yards more than Ernie.
That said, Mallory ran the ball a lot more than the Hep/Lynch squads.
My next two are Duane Gunn and Thomas Lewis.

Just went back and watched the highlights of the Center Grove v Lawrence North game last year. I’d forgotten how good he was. Just about took CG down with ridiculous catch after ridiculous catch. CCC got himself a good one.
He's really good. And fun to watch. He's a bit of a wild horse but he does everything at 100 mph

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT