ADVERTISEMENT

Damon Bailey

Victorbmyboy

Hall of Famer
Nov 10, 2014
Please keep the Bailey family in your thoughts and prayers. Damon’s father passed away in a Motorcycle accident. His Mom was airlifted.

Reactions: brianiu
Please keep the Bailey family in your thoughts and prayers. Damon’s father passed away in a Motorcycle accident. His Mom was airlifted.
Wow.

I met Wendell & Beverly Bailey along with Damon’s sister Courtney at Damon’s last preseason game in 1994 at Market Square Arena. Very nice people. Courtney had gone thru leukemia when Damon was a freshman at IU, and she seemed to be doing well.

Prayers to all involved.

Wow.

I met Wendell & Beverly Bailey along with Damon’s sister Courtney at Damon’s last preseason game in 1994 at Market Square Arena. Very nice people. Courtney had gone thru leukemia when Damon was a freshman at IU, and she seemed to be doing well.

Prayers to all involved.
I worked with Damon’s uncle and played ball against Cody his cousin. Cody was a good ball player. Had Damon’s skill and size but was a hothead. The Baileys are very nice people. Very sad.

I am happy you’re happy 😃

I really don't care how much of an *ss you choose to make yourself look, but it was a very classless thing to post. Not sure if it was an attempt at humor or just political frustration but you missed the mark for the former by a wide margin and the 2nd had no business in such a thread.

Let me tell you something, this thread was starting with no backup, I checked the Internet, the Bloomington newspaper, and Indianapolis star, also the TV stations in Indianapolis! Found no information about Damon’s family being involved in any accident before I posted that it was fake news! My condolences go out to the Bailey family! So GFY

Maybe if your go to move wasn't being a dick it would help.

Let me tell you something, this thread was starting with no backup, I checked the Internet, the Bloomington newspaper, and Indianapolis star, also the TV stations in Indianapolis! Found no information about Damon’s family being involved in any accident before I posted that it was fake news! My condolences go out to the Bailey family! So GFY

But it wasn't verifying or refuting some stupid trumptard comment, it was someone in the IU family's Dad dying in a horrific accident that also seriously injured his Mom. There was no flipping reason to post something like that when it dealt with the death of a family member of a former player. What was your intent: to be first? What would have been the harm NOT to have said something so calluous and just wait? Why would someone lie about something like that? Slink on back to your hole, cause I know it's not fake news that you're a worm.

Last edited:
You have no back up. GTFO your freakin high horse. I’m sure you googled for an hour just to be a smart ass. Get some grace you fraud or don’t comment.

Reactions: Tru2Irish
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT