ADVERTISEMENT

Damn near had a wet dream last night.

Eppy99

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2001
Few things in life are as anti-climatic as waking up to prevent it. I may actually tell the wife about this one, she was in it. Usually its some broad I have no chance of ever meeting.

Few things in life are as anti-climatic as waking up to prevent it. I may actually tell the wife about this one, she was in it. Usually its some broad I have no chance of ever meeting.
Your post got me thinking about the last time I had one. The last one I remember was when my third child a daughter was born and you have that six week period where you can't have sex. By the time my fourth child another daughter was born I was in my 30's and did not have one then. Tell your wife that you want to make your last dream a reality. She will appreciate it.

Your post got me thinking about the last time I had one. The last one I remember was when my third child a daughter was born and you have that six week period where you can't have sex. By the time my fourth child another daughter was born I was in my 30's and did not have one then. Tell your wife that you want to make your last dream a reality. She will appreciate it.
I never said she was the only woman in it.

Reactions: sglowrider
Be sure to mention that when you tell her about your dream. She might know the other woman you have no chance of meeting and can make it a threesome.

Would you want to know?

Hell I wasn’t even sure who that was. Honestly I wasn’t sure if it was “Bruce” or his kid. I stay away from pop culture as much as possible.
Tell her it was her and her hottest best friend. Who knows, maybe it could be a birthday present.

Be sure to mention that when you tell her about your dream. She might know the other woman you have no chance of meeting and can make it a threesome.

Would you want to know?

th

what could possibly go wrong?

I must admit the day before I did my first threesome, I had a lot of anxiety. How to do the various positions, the psychology behind it etc. I was like some martial arts choreographer in my head.

Umm, I’ll take any one of those Jenners in my dream but the Brucie one.

He should have gone to Thailand to get his surgery done. I really don't know what the feck they do in the States for their trans ops.

I mean, seriously...

Kathoey-Thailand.jpg

kathoey1.png

If I was Bruce, I would sue for malpractice.
32949778408_541aa35d22_b.jpg

I am sure some of the older guys who were in Vietnam for the war and visited Thailand for R&R would have had the pleasure of meeting them, especially after a few drinks.

ADVERTISEMENT