ADVERTISEMENT

Dakitch in trouble again

wow, Dan made home page of Yahoo today. Cancel culture coming for DD's ass...

Is it no longer punishable by an employer when an employee crosses socially acceptable lines?

DD blocked the dude then sorta instructed his diehards to harass him.

Not exactly professional behavior....

Is it no longer punishable by an employer when an employee crosses socially acceptable lines?

this is why I bailed from FB and never got into the twitt-verse. It's turned into a cesspool. Internet bullies have turned into snipers. No thanks. Unfortunately for DD his job includes creating hype/interest for ratings. Sooner or later, any hard-headed opinionated person is going to piss off someone out there, and then the mob rallies and you're being chased with virtual pitchforks and torches.

DD has diehards? Who woulda thought

Reactions: limestonecowboy
No it started when Dakich publicized the dude's info.

Say some crazy person decides to overreact to DD's implied suggestion?
And also him talking about going at it in the pool with the female professor, saying he would have to get a divorce for whatever he was going to do to her...

Some low T losers showing their old asses in this thread

Reactions: TrojanFan004
this is why I bailed from FB and never got into the twitt-verse. It's turned into a cesspool. Internet bullies have turned into snipers. No thanks. Unfortunately for DD his job includes creating hype/interest for ratings. Sooner or later, any hard-headed opinionated person is going to piss off someone out there, and then the mob rallies and you're being chased with virtual pitchforks and torches.
Exactly, I once had facebook and many friends, At first, it was kind of fun to reconnect with people you hadn't seen for years. Then, it turned into people's politics and pictures of their meals. I don't F'N care what you're eating, nor need to see it! I'd had enough and cancelled it altogether, figured if I wasn't using it it was just one more thing that could get hacked and I wouldn't know about it. I kind of detest social media now, hope it goes away.

Exactly, I once had facebook and many friends, At first, it was kind of fun to reconnect with people you hadn't seen for years. Then, it turned into people's politics and pictures of their meals. I don't F'N care what you're eating, nor need to see it! I'd had enough and cancelled it altogether, figured if I wasn't using it it was just one more thing that could get hacked and I wouldn't know about it. I kind of detest social media now, hope it goes away.
I tried twitter about a year ago. Figured I should follow some politicians and I picked a few sportswriters. Thought it was stupid and quit after a month.
My daughter set up a facebook account for me one Christmas. Next Christmas it had been hacked, I had never used it.
Social media will not go away, I hope. It is free speech.
But use it at your own risk.

I tried twitter about a year ago. Figured I should follow some politicians and I picked a few sportswriters. Thought it was stupid and quit after a month.
My daughter set up a facebook account for me one Christmas. Next Christmas it had been hacked, I had never used it.
Social media will not go away, I hope. It is free speech.
But use it at your own risk.
you are correct. It will not go away.
But I'm at the point in my life where I don't need it, and I'm so thankful for that.
I'd much rather be in my kayak fishing for bass on a tree-lined clear lake in northern Wisconsin, than sitting on my couch reading about other people's politics and looking at pictures of the party they were at last night. Living more in the real world...much better for my sanity than the virtual world.

Reactions: Brockettman

Oh that has happened to me on facebook for work I was doing. If one jackass on here ever Fs with my work I will burn their house down. Not gonna lie, that has been a bigger and bigger worry of mine. This is the only place I am completely unfiltered.

ADVERTISEMENT