ADVERTISEMENT

Dakitch in trouble again

Jssanto

All-Big Ten
Feb 15, 2019
New Orleans
What I know about it does not seem an issue.
Is this only because he said people were b...ing (female dog)? It occured during a twitter fued with three profs, one female. She thought that was sexisit. There must be more.

Is this only because he said people were b...ing (female dog)? It occured during a twitter fued with three profs, one female. She thought that was sexisit. There must be more.
Live on his radio show he was talking about getting it on with the woman in a pool. Jockitch will be fired by ESPN tomorrow. He should have his show canceled as well, but they probably don’t have the balls to do that.

I feel like everything Dakich does is intentional in generating the most controversy/views possible.

Reactions: hoosier48
Yeah, looks overblown, especially in the world of Twitter.

Live on his radio show he was talking about getting it on with the woman in a pool. Jockitch will be fired by ESPN tomorrow. He should have his show canceled as well, but they probably don’t have the balls to do that.
You didn’t hear it or read the transcript of what he actually said, did you? Not defending his actions, but it’s not as you would want to portray it. I realize you don’t like him because he’s not an IU homer, but no need to misrepresent it.

Reactions: Nieman
Narcissistic personality disorder: The cause is unknown but likely involves a combination of genetic and environmental factors.
Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement.
The disorder needs to be diagnosed by a professional. Treatment involves talk therapy.

Reactions: ericrossiu and 76-1
Narcissistic personality disorder: The cause is unknown but likely involves a combination of genetic and environmental factors.
Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement.
The disorder needs to be diagnosed by a professional. Treatment involves talk therapy.
Treatment involves lots of grass, more like.

• Love
Reactions: Cavanagh.13
You guys need to get in real world, he is back of twitter, that issue was a prof starting it, nothing there, he will be on air tomorrow!

Reactions: Radio Zero
I think the issue they have with him is why would you seek this kind of fight out

What started it was the kid from Duke. A professor at Duke who has a podcast about doing away with college sports and another female that also is part of the podcast came at him 1st. Then they went after ESPN for profiting off the poor college kids. Not saying Dan was right but these people and their podcast have alot to gain from this. You can hear it about 35 min on his show from Friday

Last edited:
What started it was the kid from Duke. A professor at Duke who has a podcast about doing away with college sports and another female that also is part of the podcast came at him 1st. Then they went after ESPN for profiting off the poor college kids. Not saying Dan was right but these people and their podcast have alot to gain from this. You can hear it about 35 min on his show from Friday
But still, if you're a professional person (and that would be loosely applied to him) why would you personally take that on? It does not sound as if they attacked him personally. Unless our admins can manage to get their shit together soon, I'd probably listen to the idea of just getting rid of college bball altogether. There could be state G-League teams and much less money wasted on coaching and it goes to the players that are good enough to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stellara1

His big mouth was bound to get him in trouble at some point.

But still, if you're a professional person (and that would be loosely applied to him) why would you personally take that on? It does not sound as if they attacked him personally. Unless our admins can manage to get their shit together soon, I'd probably listen to the idea of just getting rid of college bball altogether. There could be state G-League teams and much less money wasted on coaching and it goes to the players that are good enough to go.

You could do that....the money that colleges make right now would dwarf whatever that league was able to make though. It would be like minor league baseball. You would have to convince places like Ft. Wayne to build their own Memorial Stadium and have an owner willing to pony up the money for it. Then you have to get people from Evansville to care about the team and be willing to drive up there. And for the 90%+ of guys who really are not pro material, their playing days end after high school. They are not worth pumping money into as a business investment.

And on college campuses, kiss many of the donations good bye. Along with it woukd go access to school that many people would not have without the scholarships.

I just don't know why people enmesh themselves in shite like this. DD has nothing to gain (other than a temporary ego stroke and get a little attention) and a lot to lose.

Yeah, looks overblown, especially in the world of Twitter.
I read where he gave someones hours they work and home address. Basically inciting people...The world needs labels to not put gorilla glue in your hair so when people do these things there will always be idiots following what they believe as instructions.

I read where he gave someones hours they work and home address. Basically inciting people...The world needs labels to not put gorilla glue in your hair so when people do these things there will always be idiots following what they believe as instructions.
Didn't give the guys home address. Only said his work hours because it was 1 hr Tuesday and Thursday or something like that. You can listen about the 35 min mark on Friday's show.

Reactions: hoosier48
You could do that....the money that colleges make right now would dwarf whatever that league was able to make though. It would be like minor league baseball. You would have to convince places like Ft. Wayne to build their own Memorial Stadium and have an owner willing to pony up the money for it. Then you have to get people from Evansville to care about the team and be willing to drive up there. And for the 90%+ of guys who really are not pro material, their playing days end after high school. They are not worth pumping money into as a business investment.

And on college campuses, kiss many of the donations good bye. Along with it woukd go access to school that many people would not have without the scholarships.
I suspect you are correct. Be accepted into PUs engineering program, then try out for the team. IUs school of music, then try out for the team.
I do not think television would have interest. Alums and students maybe a little.
I do understand how it goes against the grain of being a student when you have no intention of graduating or simple do not have the skill set for college.

ADVERTISEMENT