ADVERTISEMENT

Dakich Twitter

What’s up with Dakich’s Twitter saying “one thing is obvious IU players do not like each other”?
Whatever is “up”, we needn’t question his basketball chops. He obviously knows what he’s talking about. Oh, and his vision is 20 / 20, if not better.

Reactions: Radio Zero
What’s up with Dakich’s Twitter saying “one thing is obvious IU players do not like each other”?
Who cares if they like each other. It’s about Hoosier basketball and winning. If you put stupid crap like that ahead of winning basketball games for the university that’s giving you a free education, then you need kicked off the team.

Reactions: IUgradman
It’s about Hoosier basketball and winning.

isn’t that what we are seeing? I am being sincere. If you are a 22 year old kid, you have seen at the most 15 years of IU basketball. And that’s if you grew up as a fan. Isn’t this years team pretty representative of what IU basketball and winning is?

Reactions: Radio Zero
I do not know if the players like each other or don’t like each other. I have no inside information. However if it is true, I think that falls on the coach to get them all pulling in the same direction or eliminate the players that simply will not

I do not know if the players like each other or don’t like each other. I have no inside information. However if it is true, I think that falls on the coach to get them all pulling in the same direction or eliminate the players that simply will not

Archie said the exact same thing on his show after the Purdue loss.

Reactions: BigMobe
Wasn't it the same last season? Release the problem, Archie. You might be surprised at how a cohesive team would play.

Dan Dakich needs to go away. He is a bitter has been. All who listen to his show and help him make his money do not help IU. Tired of him.

Reactions: UhhOk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT