ADVERTISEMENT

Dakich on the verge now of no longer hiding contempt for Crean's coaching

HA2740

All-Big Ten
Oct 3, 2012
Up to this point, he's laid off him. Even after Wake Forest, he still threw it all on the players. Listened to him for a few minutes to open today and sounds like he's ready to be honest and call shitty coaching shitty coaching.

When you've lost Vitale, E!SPN's commentators are openly throwing jabs at you, and Dan's finally not worried about everyone labeling him as a bitter hater, the tide has turned.

Honestly, I still bet on this group winning just enough that Crean is back. Only change I think is likely is making a change to the assistants and bring in an assistant with a good defensive reputation. But I will admit, I now hold glimmers of hope for actual change.

And we are young

HE6Kd0a.gif

every time i log in it's with hope and anticipation that he's been fired

sadly, not yet.....
Seriously, who logs in anymore? Except for Outside Shitter who has to go the public library to use a computer.

oh this is gonna get worse ...

Were in late season meltdown form right now. When has a Crean team ever gotten better? Um....never.

After Notre Dame mops us, coupled with a few embarrassing losses to weak B1G teams on the road and the massacre Purdue is gonna give us.

It'll all be over. And I personally don't care who we hire next. He'll be better. Instant upgrade.

Reactions: Lucy01
oh this is gonna get worse ...

Were in late season meltdown form right now. When has a Crean team ever gotten better? Um....never.

After Notre Dame mops us, coupled with a few embarrassing losses to weak B1G teams on the road and the massacre Purdue is gonna give us.

It'll all be over. And I personally don't care who we hire next. He'll be better. Instant upgrade.
Maybe Fred needs to have a talk with Crean that goes something like..
Picture+51.png

Reactions: IU40IU
The thing thats different then the last 3 is that this year we had real expectations. A summer to work on the D. A big man. 3McAA. Picked to finish 3rd or higher in the B1G. Up to about a week and a half ago, we had final four talent and expected to play Kansas in Maui. How laughable is that?

But that's why it's all over at the end of the season. Crean just went out and shit the bed as fast as he could. And now this team has potential to implode, play for whatever fairy land draft status they think they have and finish bottom 6 in the league.

Crean just went out and shit the bed as fast as he could. And now this team has potential to implode

I really think he wants out, if even only subconsciously. The pressure has got to him..he's in over his head and he knows it.

The article from confidant Parrish helps form a narrative that the pressure on his family is too great, he negotiates an amicable settlement and bolts for a football school with a large athletics budget.

In turn, we are all labeled by the media as being assholes with unreasonable expectations (which is better than being called racist assholes with unreasonable expectations like we were with Davis I guess).

I see this as being the most likely exit strategy. Call it wishful thinking as I'm used to being called an asshole.

Last edited:
Up to this point, he's laid off him. Even after Wake Forest, he still threw it all on the players. Listened to him for a few minutes to open today and sounds like he's ready to be honest and call shitty coaching shitty coaching.

When you've lost Vitale, E!SPN's commentators are openly throwing jabs at you, and Dan's finally not worried about everyone labeling him as a bitter hater, the tide has turned.

Honestly, I still bet on this group winning just enough that Crean is back. Only change I think is likely is making a change to the assistants and bring in an assistant with a good defensive reputation. But I will admit, I now hold glimmers of hope for actual change.
The other day Dan said Indiana was the dumbest team in America. I don't know what to think about that comment. How can you really judge if this is true or not? Are they dumb in how they play defense and in turning the ball over? Yes! But are they the dumbest?

The thing thats different then the last 3 is that this year we had real expectations. A summer to work on the D. A big man. 3McAA. Picked to finish 3rd or higher in the B1G. Up to about a week and a half ago, we had final four talent and expected to play Kansas in Maui. How laughable is that?

But that's why it's all over at the end of the season. Crean just went out and shit the bed as fast as he could. And now this team has potential to implode, play for whatever fairy land draft status they think they have and finish bottom 6 in the league.

Hi, Warison.

The other day Dan said Indiana was the dumbest team in America. I don't know what to think about that comment. How can you really judge if this is true or not? Are they dumb in how they play defense and in turning the ball over? Yes! But are they the dumbest?
yes, they are the dumbest team in the nation and have been for three years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT