ADVERTISEMENT

Dakich in trouble again

While I don't totally disagree with you, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this. With his timeout a few months back and now this...things could get a bit heated for DD. I'll be the first to say that what he said was somewhat comical and obviously was being said in jest...in times like this, that doesn't fly. Couple that with his history and some of the enemies he's made and.....
I listened to his show the other day on youtube and he said something about tone. I guess they got on him for the tone he was using. Now you said he said something somewhat comical. Don't we need to laugh some right now? It can't always be doom and gloom or people will be depressed or even worse mentally disturbed. Should we be careful? Absolutely. Should we also take some time to laugh, and have some joy in life? Absolutely. He is crass and many times I would not say what he says. But if it caused people to laugh during these days then maybe it was a good thing.

Reactions: .Gerdis
This is probably the most ignorant post I've ever read on this site.

Ignorant means one without information. As I stated in another post I travel to courthouses for my job. I probably have more experience in the above areas than anyone on this board. What would you like to argue about my post, was I not PC enough for you? Some of the worst areas in the US are these areas. I watched legit projects in Huntington WV be torn down when TB committed to us (went to Huntington prep).

I did. I guess things just must’ve gotten all rosy in the nearly 20 yrs. since then though.

So you graduated around 2000? Man that was a great time to be in Bloomington. Little left for my taste but has everything a big city can offer, good food, not much crime, nature and parks are amazing, great for raising a family. The Monroe county government sucks if you want to do anything related to buying land and building. Pretty good overall tho IMO

So you graduated around 2000? Man that was a great time to be in Bloomington. Little left for my taste but has everything a big city can offer, good food, not much crime, nature and parks are amazing, great for raising a family. The Monroe county government sucks if you want to do anything related to buying land and building. Pretty good overall tho IMO

And disappearances, rapes, murders, thefts, and drug use. There’s an ugly side to just about every community.

I listened to his show the other day on youtube and he said something about tone. I guess they got on him for the tone he was using. Now you said he said something somewhat comical. Don't we need to laugh some right now? It can't always be doom and gloom or people will be depressed or even worse mentally disturbed. Should we be careful? Absolutely. Should we also take some time to laugh, and have some joy in life? Absolutely. He is crass and many times I would not say what he says. But if it caused people to laugh during these days then maybe it was a good thing.
So, the "pastor" advocating for jokes at the expense of others. Why am I not surprised? Hey, as long as it makes someone laugh. :rolleyes:

And disappearances, rapes, murders, thefts, and drug use. There’s an ugly side to just about every community.

there have been 2 disappearances in what the last 20 years? One solved one not? I’m guessing Lauren ODed (that hard drug use comes from the east coast students with money) her “friends” ditched the body in a dumpster, hired lawyers and went back to NYC.

Jill was biking in the county outside of Bloomington. There are some backwards ass people in the county, like I said this is the border of southern IN. That was solved and the dude that killed her is prob an inbred and still in jail rotting away.

there have been 2 disappearances in what the last 20 years? One solved one not? I’m guessing Lauren ODed (that hard drug use comes from the east coast students with money) her “friends” ditched the body in a dumpster, hired lawyers and went back to NYC.

Jill was biking in the county outside of Bloomington. There are some backwards ass people in the county, like I said this is the border of southern IN. That was solved and the dude that killed her is prob an inbred and still in jail rotting away.

Look, I love Bloomington and loved it back then too. I’m just trying to get you to have a little objectivity, but you’re clearly dug in.

Look, I love Bloomington and loved it back then too. I’m just trying to get you to have a little objectivity, but you’re clearly dug in.

I mean Bloomington isn’t heaven on earth but it is way better than all the surrounding areas other than parts of Indy or LOU. It’s not even a question.

What’s your standard for better? It’s clearly not crime, property taxes, etc.

mainly food and access to quality grocery. Then nature and accessibility to it. For me I have no neighbors on a huge hillside with a million dollar view IMO. Couple that with being 10 minutes from assembly hall and anything I need that modern technology offers. My taxes are dirt cheap in the county. Dirt cheap.

Columbus is right on the border I would say, just like Bloomington. Columbus is much trashier than Bloomington tho. It’s no Bedford, but Columbus is pretty shitty my man.

Apparently, you are not familiar with Columbus. It has the best architecture in Indiana and it is the site for Cummins' corporate office. The average income in Columbus is much higher than average as is the median price for a home.

Reactions: gator mcCluskey
Apparently, you are not familiar with Columbus. It has the best architecture in Indiana and it is the site for Cummins' corporate office. The average income in Columbus is much higher than average as is the median price for a home.
Are there a lot of dentists in the area?.

Columbus is right on the border I would say, just like Bloomington. Columbus is much trashier than Bloomington tho. It’s no Bedford, but Columbus is pretty shitty my man.

Jasper is as fine a small city as you will find anywhere in the midwest. Jasper is about right in the middle of southern Indiana, 65 miles from Evansville and Bloomington. You need to visit.

Jasper is as fine a small city as you will find anywhere in the midwest. Jasper is about right in the middle of southern Indiana, 65 miles from Evansville and Bloomington. You need to visit.

for sure, forgot about jasper. 100% awesome place. The strasinfestival “spelling” is as awesome as you can get.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
Then you quite possibly may be my neighbor. :eek::eek:

Well if your neighbors name is Cavanagh, that would be the first sign. All the others are listed as you come to my house starting from no trespassing and crescendoing to I’ll shoot you if I don’t know you.

Screw you and your shitty opinions. There's trash, bad people and drugs EVERYWHERE! Get out for yourself and take off your blinders!

guess you forgot to read the post where it states I’ve been to almost every courthouse in these states. Blinders indeed.

Except for college and an army stint, I have lived in Scottsburg all of my 71 years. It is probably like many towns of 7,000 across our country. We have our share of problems....not unusual, but our community leaders deal with those problems head on. We have our share who migrated from the south, but most are hard-working, God-fearing people, not illiterates and "hilljacks" as some of you suggest. We have a very active beautification committee volunteering to do just what the name suggest. The people here are much, much friendlier, more polite, and more respectful of others than most of the city dwellers and those who live north of I-70. Come visit. You all are welcome here. www.greatscottindiana.com

I’m glad DD went national with this (I live in a far away state). This is clearly a case of a spoiled kid and a selfish father destroying a successful coach and family because his kid, who has issues according to many in the community, couldn’t handle playing the right way. Should DD lambaste the community, maybe not. But, if you are the community that you describe in the many Twitter & FB defenses of yourselves, then why wouldn’t you come to the defense of this poor coach who was ridden out of town by a corrupt leader. A “loving” community looks out for those who are being mistreated, If you are not doing that (which you clearly didn’t here) then you are exactly what DD describes.

The way this was handled was incredibly cowardly and shows the lack of spine your board has. Sometimes a person has to take a freak'n stand. You, clearly, would rather pass.

I will continue to retweet and share this story as it is such a great example of small town stupidity. It's embarrassing that there are still places this backward.

I’m glad DD went national with this (I live in a far away state). This is clearly a case of a spoiled kid and a selfish father destroying a successful coach and family because his kid, who has issues according to many in the community, couldn’t handle playing the right way. Should DD lambaste the community, maybe not. But, if you are the community that you describe in the many Twitter & FB defenses of yourselves, then why wouldn’t you come to the defense of this poor coach who was ridden out of town by a corrupt leader. A “loving” community looks out for those who are being mistreated, If you are not doing that (which you clearly didn’t here) then you are exactly what DD describes.

The way this was handled was incredibly cowardly and shows the lack of spine your board has. Sometimes a person has to take a freak'n stand. You, clearly, would rather pass.

I will continue to retweet and share this story as it is such a great example of small town stupidity. It's embarrassing that there are still places this backward.
Checked out Pittsboro lately?

Most of southern Indiana is pretty damn dirty and full of degenerates. Throw it in with OH WV KY. All the same vibe in the trashy places. Tho WV takes the cake. Wheeling area and “Rand” I think that is what it’s called, where Randy Moss is from. Lots of meth.

You have no idea what you are talking about and would fit in well on the Dakich show. I guess southern Indiana is missing those lovely cities like Gary/Whiting etc. Of course that is just the opinion of a southern Indiana degenerate.

Reactions: Radio Zero
You have no idea what you are talking about and would fit in well on the Dakich show. I guess southern Indiana is missing those lovely cities like Gary/Whiting etc. Of course that is just the opinion of a southern Indiana degenerate.

i never mentioned that that area was nice, truth be told a lot of the US is shitty. Southern Indiana 100% falls into that category. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT