ADVERTISEMENT

Dakich in trouble again

Again, just clickbait. The point is that he will say anything to stir up people and get more attention.

Ever hear of media sensationalism? Yeah? I knew you did.

Ignore DD and these articles. It is just marketing.

While I don't totally disagree with you, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this. With his timeout a few months back and now this...things could get a bit heated for DD. I'll be the first to say that what he said was somewhat comical and obviously was being said in jest...in times like this, that doesn't fly. Couple that with his history and some of the enemies he's made and.....

While I don't totally disagree with you, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this. With his timeout a few months back and now this...things could get a bit heated for DD. I'll be the first to say that what he said was somewhat comical and obviously was being said in jest...in times like this, that doesn't fly. Couple that with his history and some of the enemies he's made and.....
outside of saying the HS player ‘is probably a methhead’...everything else seemed factual...

When I find myself there I usually drive through it as fast as possible, but that’s just me. Maybe some of the folks slamming Dan would be brave enough to stop at a gas station in Austin and take a bathroom break.
Risking a needle stab?
A person I know said when it rains hard there, the needles will clam up in the gutters in the streets...
Needles commonly found in public parks too...

That doesn’t mean 90% of the community aren't excellent people...its just the school board, supt, and sexual and drug-dependent deviants there that aren’t...

Reactions: Aych1970
Ever been to Scottsburg?
I've never been there but if it beats Knox Indiana and Wolcottville for having the most meth heads, that's saying something. The people in those towns know what's going on and would laugh along with Dakich. He isn't hurting anyone's feelings....so stupid to worry about it.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
Most of southern Indiana is pretty damn dirty and full of degenerates. Throw it in with OH WV KY. All the same vibe in the trashy places. Tho WV takes the cake. Wheeling area and “Rand” I think that is what it’s called, where Randy Moss is from. Lots of meth.

Except for college and an army stint, I have lived in Scottsburg all of my 71 years. It is probably like many towns of 7,000 across our country. We have our share of problems....not unusual, but our community leaders deal with those problems head on. We have our share who migrated from the south, but most are hard-working, God-fearing people, not illiterates and "hilljacks" as some of you suggest. We have a very active beautification committee volunteering to do just what the name suggest. The people here are much, much friendlier, more polite, and more respectful of others than most of the city dwellers and those who live north of I-70. Come visit. You all are welcome here. www.greatscottindiana.com

Except for college and an army stint, I have lived in Scottsburg all of my 71 years. It is probably like many towns of 7,000 across our country. We have our share of problems....not unusual, but our community leaders deal with those problems head on. We have our share who migrated from the south, but most are hard-working, God-fearing people, not illiterates and "hilljacks" as some of you suggest. We have a very active beautification committee volunteering to do just what the name suggest. The people here are much, much friendlier, more polite, and more respectful of others than most of the city dwellers and those who live north of I-70. Come visit. You all are welcome here. www.greatscottindiana.com

I’m not bashing Southern Indiana. I’m from Southern Indiana. The well-documented problems in Scott County are way out of proportion with other counties their size and other counties in the area and if you ask people from the area who aren’t members of the Chamber of Commerce they’ll admit it. Dakich should receive no punishment for this.

3th4nb.jpg

Reactions: jimmygoiu
I’m not bashing Southern Indiana. I’m from Southern Indiana. The well-documented problems in Scott County are way out of proportion with other counties their size and other counties in the area and if you ask people from the area who aren’t members of the Chamber of Commerce they’ll admit it. Dakich should receive no punishment for this.

Just because something is true doesn’t mean in should be said. For example, I’d be correct in calling you an idiot, but that doesn’t make it ok for me to do so...

Most of southern Indiana is pretty damn dirty and full of degenerates. Throw it in with OH WV KY. All the same vibe in the trashy places. Tho WV takes the cake. Wheeling area and “Rand” I think that is what it’s called, where Randy Moss is from. Lots of meth.

Do you consider Columbus, Seymour and Greensburg part of southern Indiana? I live in Columbus and it is one of the best communities in Indiana. Seymour and Greensburg aren't as wealthy as Columbus, but they're still nice towns.

Scottsburg is part of my sales territory and I have never had an issue there while calling on customers and prospective customers. Everybody is always receptive to me when I stop by their offices. In 2009, I placed about 16 copiers with Scott County Schools. Steve Nauman was the business manager at that time and was a class act.

Reactions: iu2win and uncleter
With our new sheriff and mayor, Scott County has made tremendous strides in improving our drug and HIV situation and today is nowhere near as severe as it was 3 years ago. We are no longer "out of proportion". I didn't say Dakich should receive punishment. He was doing what he does. However, IMO, he is still a pompous ass. And I have never sat on any Chamber boards or school board. I will still support my community.

Do you consider Columbus, Seymour and Greensburg part of southern Indiana? I live in Columbus and it is one of the best communities in Indiana. Seymour and Greensburg aren't as wealthy as Columbus, but they're still nice towns.

Columbus is right on the border I would say, just like Bloomington. Columbus is much trashier than Bloomington tho. It’s no Bedford, but Columbus is pretty shitty my man.

Just because something is true doesn’t mean in should be said. For example, I’d be correct in calling you an idiot, but that doesn’t make it ok for me to do so...
When people rightly call you an idiot, do you agree and thank them, sniffle and suppress a tear, or whine about how you’re not as dumb as others?

Reactions: Radio Zero
Degenerates you say? That’s a pretty loaded blanket statement. Though I can’t completely argue it, southern Indiana is a different world for sure. Those degenerates must have internet and post here.
Dakich is trash anyway, it’s overdue to shut him up.

Degenerates you say? That’s a pretty loaded blanket statement. Though I can’t completely argue it, southern Indiana is a different world for sure. Those degenerates must have internet and post here.
Dakich is trash anyway, it’s overdue to shut him up.

Southern Indiana is just the same as Kentucky IMO. I have been in almost every courthouse in both states. Only difference is the flag in the front yard being IU UL or UK. Cockitch is a joke, and this was probably a bad move by him. I have never listened to his radio show, and would guess anyone that does regularly is not a college graduate and stupid, how did you like that blanket statement btw ? Going after your base is never a good move.

Southern Indiana is just the same as Kentucky IMO. I have been in almost every courthouse in both states. Only difference is the flag in the front yard being IU UL or UK. Cockitch is a joke, and this was probably a bad move by him. I have never listened to his radio show, and would guess anyone that does regularly is not a college graduate and stupid, how did you like that blanket statement btw ? Going after your base is never a good move.
If your referring to the domestic terrorists funded by foreign enemies, otherwise known as the democratic communist propaganda party, then no, no it’s not.

This is probably the most ignorant post I've ever read on this site.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT