ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Hoosier - Scheduled Fall Recruiting Visits Beginning to Add Up for IU Basketball

Keep an eye on who attends Hoosier Hysteria/Midnight Madness to see who has strong interest in IU. It’s the guards, stupid!

A fool for not worshiping at the alter of a demi-god?? That's funny
Sounds like your fermented sour grapes are rotting. I gave Cav way more shit than you have, especially when he started. Have also credited him when it was due, and specifically for his efforts in the Bahamas that allowed everyone a chance to see what no one else could. For this Forum, that's pretty much merits a 'lifetime achievement award'. Meanwhile, you've brought/contributed what exactly? Oh right, puerile and profane petulance - like that's never done.

Everyone here is basically full of beans. Good beans, bad beans - crude, sly, subtle, erudite, dumb, etc. - all kinds of beans. Couple weeks back Cav shared some with us that were almost magical, and for that he received some accolades. Of all the posters here, you're the only one that saw fit to equate that with cocksucking ("I think it’s pathetic that so many of you here are willing to perform virtual fellatio on such a windbag...") So far as I can tell, your beans are small and somewhat rancid/insecure.

Enjoy your waffles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT