ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Hoosier - A Look at B10 Rosters for the 2021-22 Season

Nice list of who is on each team, thanks.
No comments about strengths, predictions, etc. I guess we have enough of that with Lindy, Steele et al.

Basically same team as last year but with worse guards....

Jamari Wheeler? lmao ...
Cedric Russell is a baller. The Transfer Portal is real!!!! 40% three point volume shooter, might be their leading scorer TBH. Then they just have some grown ass men. Grown ass men win in the B1G. How the F is Kyle Young still in school, that guy has to have a few kids. I really really like Key, not as much as Bardo on the big ten network, but I think he is gonna be a stud.

IU and OSU are my early front runners, MI lost too much to have them winning it. I have to amend that. I don't think Eli is that good.

Who you got at the top?

Cedric Russell is a baller. The Transfer Portal is real!!!! 40% three point volume shooter, might be their leading scorer TBH. Then they just have some grown ass men. Grown ass men win in the B1G. How the F is Kyle Young still in school, that guy has to have a few kids. I really really like Key, not as much as Bardo on the big ten network, but I think he is gonna be a stud.

IU and OSU are my early front runners, MI lost too much to have them winning it. I have to amend that. I don't think Eli is that good.

Who you got at the top?
Better than Duane Washington who was their only perimeter threat last year? OSU will be good, will probably overachieve again, but nationally, they get their ass kicked in tourney again because of style of play and lack of guards,. thug ball just doesn't work in tourney play .. and they need a PG.

One of these three ..

Michigan really will depend on their transfer PG, if he's good, they'll be good. Lot of talent at every position, young though, if they gel they're going to be tough.

Purdue has a great interior, probably one of the best in nation, guards suck though. The better Ivey is the better they'll be.

Maryland filled every hole they needed filled and with two decent transfers.

Better than Duane Washington who was their only perimeter threat last year? OSU will be good, will probably overachieve again, but nationally, they get their ass kicked in tourney again because of style of play and lack of guards,. thug ball just doesn't work in tourney play .. and they need a PG.

One of these three ..

Michigan really will depend on their transfer PG, if he's good, they'll be good. Lot of talent at every position, young though, if they gel they're going to be tough.

Purdue has a great interior, probably one of the best in nation, guards suck though. The better Ivey is the better they'll be.

Maryland filled every hole they needed filled and with two decent transfers.
Fatts is the man, Maryland is a good call. They might just win the damn league. I have my doubts on PU. Ivey is OR.

ADVERTISEMENT