ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo Swinney

Is he a coach or cheerleader? I am gonna say coach. Apparently some of our fans would not want him. Running up and down the sideline chest bumping coaches and players. Reminds too much of Tom Allen.
He's a mastermind...2 national championships and playing for his 3rd? Is there a better head coach? He knows what the hell he is doing and runs a large successful organization.

Is he a coach or cheerleader? I am gonna say coach. Apparently some of our fans would not want him. Running up and down the sideline chest bumping coaches and players. Reminds too much of Tom Allen.
What a game tonight. This Burrow is legit. Any chance the Colts could Blow It For Burrow ala Suck for Luck? I guess not because we won too much, but perhaps we can trade up to get him.

He's a mastermind...2 national championships and playing for his 3rd? Is there a better head coach? He knows what the hell he is doing and runs a large successful organization.
He players love him and he loves them. He coaches out of love not fear. I heard him say this exact thing. Sometimes that doesn't work, but for him it is so far. They work their tail off for him out of love and loyalty.

Reactions: Indianaftw
Just heard from my brother who is in Nashville for AFCA convention. Said he was walking thru the lobby and someone grabbed his arm. It turned it to be CTA. Told my brother better brush up on his special teams stuff. LOL. The convention is the coolest thing to attend to see all these coaches from all levels hanging out. I need it to come back to Orlando.

Just heard from my brother who is in Nashville for AFCA convention. Said he was walking thru the lobby and someone grabbed his arm. It turned it to be CTA. Told my brother better brush up on his special teams stuff. LOL. The convention is the coolest thing to attend to see all these coaches from all levels hanging out. I need it to come back to Orlando.
Is this a self deprecating joke from Coach Allen?? That would be a cool thing to attend!

Reactions: vesuvius13
Am I the only one out of the loop here and didn't know that CTA knows Palmbeachhoosier's brother, who is a _________ position coach / administrator at ____________ High School / University? Please fill in the blanks, or drop some hints, if possible.:):)

I wonder how many coaches are asking CTA about the perpetual contract? It’s an interesting deal. I’m guessing one that others have noticed. Take a little less with more job stability. It will be interesting to see if other schools follow or get asked for by coaches.
Thoughts?

I wonder how many coaches are asking CTA about the perpetual contract? It’s an interesting deal. I’m guessing one that others have noticed. Take a little less with more job stability. It will be interesting to see if other schools follow or get asked for by coaches.
Thoughts?
CTA's reextending contract provides stability to a football program which is paramount to recruits when they decide where to play. A stroke of genius on our AD's part.

Am I the only one out of the loop here and didn't know that CTA knows Palmbeachhoosier's brother, who is a _________ position coach / administrator at ____________ High School / University? Please fill in the blanks, or drop some hints, if possible.:):)
My brother is a college football coach in Michigan. He has recruited Indianapolis for a while. He met him while at Ben Davis.

Great story apparently had all the same criticism as Ramsey. No arm strength. No accuracy. Worked hard and now is a serious NFL prospect.

Burrow was a 4* 247 and 3* Rivals guy who was rated #11 in Ohio by 247 and #29 by Rivals. In addition to the OSU offer, he had offers from VT, WV, Minnesota, BC, NC State, Cincy, Maryland, UK, Iowa State

Peyton was a 3* 247 and 2** Rivals guy who was rated #51 in Ohio by 247 and NR in Ohio by Rivals. Other than IU, his best offers were BC, Cincy, Illinois & Wake.

Burrow was Ohio Mr Football and Ohio Gatorade Player of the year. He passed for more than 11000 yards and ran for more than 2000 in his high school career. He as also an all-state pg in basketball.

Burrow was a 4* 247 and 3* Rivals guy who was rated #11 in Ohio by 247 and #29 by Rivals. In addition to the OSU offer, he had offers from VT, WV, Minnesota, BC, NC State, Cincy, Maryland, UK, Iowa State

Peyton was a 3* 247 and 2** Rivals guy who was rated #51 in Ohio by 247 and NR in Ohio by Rivals. Other than IU, his best offers were BC, Cincy, Illinois & Wake.

Burrow was Ohio Mr Football and Ohio Gatorade Player of the year. He passed for more than 11000 yards and ran for more than 2000 in his high school career. He as also an all-state pg in basketball.
I am just going by what Urban Meyer had to say about him. Guess I should not have trusted him. Did not just make it up myself. Apparently Meyer did.

ADVERTISEMENT