ADVERTISEMENT

Curry Top 12

He has ten bluebloods on his list. It is impressive IU made his first cut.

ASU might not be a blueblood, but Tempe is stacked with smoking hot SoCal college girls, it’s sunny 300+ days a year, and they draw 70,000+ fans per home game. Campus is very urban. It‘s right by the Phoenix airport. Had I known then, what I know now, I probably wouldn’t be an IU grad. :cool:

All that said, yes, being in his top 12 with these other top programs is impressive. Now close the deal! He’d be the best prospect since Barzilauskas for sure. He’s a borderline 5* and has all the tools to play on Sunday.

ASU might not be a blueblood, but Tempe is stacked with smoking hot SoCal college girls, it’s sunny 300+ days a year, and they draw 70,000+ fans per home game. Campus is very urban. It‘s right by the Phoenix airport. Had I known then, what I know now, I probably wouldn’t be an IU grad. :cool:

All that said, yes, being in his top 12 with these other top programs is impressive. Now close the deal! He’d be the best prospect since Barzilauskas for sure. He’s a borderline 5* and has all the tools to play on Sunday.

You oversell ASU...

I'd match INDIANA's co-eds head to head on the overall hotness scale with any campus in the country...

I've spent some time on the ASU campus in the past and while it's a nice place to visit..., dealing with that routine 110+ degrees in the shade gets old fast...

As a football player you're not lounging on a pool float there, you're out there working in that heat... When they picked the devil as a mascot it was extremely appropriate given the average temperatures there...

Forgot to add that you need to learn to turn your shoes over and shake them out to make sure you don't have a scorpion or a black widow spider in them before putting them on routinely...

Like I said, it's an interesting, nice place to visit but I sure wouldn't want to be Football player stuck out there...

Last edited:
You oversell ASU...

I'd match INDIANA's co-eds head to head on the overall hotness scale with any campus in the country...

I've spent some time on the ASU campus in the past and while it's a nice place to visit..., dealing with that routine 110+ degrees in the shade gets old fast...

As a football player you're not lounging on a pool float there, you're out there working in that heat... When they picked the devil as a mascot it was extremely appropriate given the average temperatures there...
The only thing I know about ASU is from an ESPN original film from the early 2000s about college point shaving.
Skip ahead to 2:00 -2:40 for the lead character's explanation. If you don't want to watch, it's that you know the first real day of spring at a college campus when all of the girls are out finally free from the clutches of winter? That's every day at ASU.

The only thing I know about ASU is from an ESPN original film from the early 2000s about college point shaving.
Skip ahead to 2:00 -2:40 for the lead character's explanation. If you don't want to watch, it's that you know the first real day of spring at a college campus when all of the girls are out finally free from the clutches of winter? That's every day at ASU.
I've seen them... Ours match up well...

This makes for a really great "True INDIANA Fan" test...😉🤣😎

Anyone who disagrees with my analysis has never actually been on both campuses for any extended amount of time...( in my opinion 😉)... 😎

Last edited:
Reactions: vesuvius13
I don't think that video helps us.

The girls at the schools on his list all look like this -
portrait-ugly-woman-missing-teeth-260nw-191937224.jpg

and all girls at IU look like this

Cheerleaders_01_1210_ed.JPG

lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
You oversell ASU...

Forgot to add that you need to learn to turn your shoes over and shake them out to make sure you don't have s scorpion or a black widow spider in them before putting them on routinely...

Like I said, it's an interesting, nice place to visit but I sure wouldn't want to be Football player stuck out there...
I lived in Tempe for almost 5 years from 2005-2009. There was a TON of talent. I love IU and you're correct that IU is no slouch in this department, but all those SoCal hotties that couldn't get into UCLA or USC come to the desert. I'd never live there again, and you're also correct that the heat wears on you, but from 18-22 I wouldn't have cared. Every apartment complex has a pool and they're partying there from spring till fall. All that said, there's no way he's going there.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and mk23
I lived in Tempe for almost 5 years from 2005-2009. There was a TON of talent. I love IU and you're correct that IU is no slouch in this department, but all those SoCal hotties that couldn't get into UCLA or USC come to the desert. I'd never live there again, and you're also correct that the heat wears on you, but from 18-22 I wouldn't have cared. Every apartment complex has a pool and they're partying there from spring till fall. All that said, there's no way he's going there.

I think you're right... Every college bound high school junior since 1970 has put Arizona State on their list of considered schools because it sounds cool... 😉😆

He has much better options and they include INDIANA...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT