ADVERTISEMENT

Current NBA Players

victorbear

All-Big Ten
Sep 28, 2005
Just so we can drop the entire "IU has had bad players conversation" here is the number of players that made NBA roster this year...…..just stop it people, we've had good players.
College Players
Kentucky 28
Duke 24
North Carolina 14
UCLA 13
Arizona 11
Kansas 11
Texas 11
Michigan 10
Villanova 9
Indiana 8
Iowa State 8
Southern California 8
Virginia 8
Washington 8
Gonzaga 7
Wake Forest 7
Florida 6
Michigan State 6
Oregon 6
Tennessee 6
Creighton 5
Florida State 5
Louisville 5
LSU 5

Just so we can drop the entire "IU has had bad players conversation" here is the number of players that made NBA roster this year...…..just stop it people, we've had good players.
College Players
Kentucky 28
Duke 24
North Carolina 14
UCLA 13
Arizona 11
Kansas 11
Texas 11
Michigan 10
Villanova 9
Indiana 8
Iowa State 8
Southern California 8
Virginia 8
Washington 8
Gonzaga 7
Wake Forest 7
Florida 6
Michigan State 6
Oregon 6
Tennessee 6
Creighton 5
Florida State 5
Louisville 5
LSU 5

Do you even think before you post? Nevermind, no need to answer that one. Obviously that indicts Crean, not Archie as I assume you are again trying to do. But I agree, the # of NBA players is actually a strength and something to be "sold" to recruits. Important to note that we have sent more players to the league that programs like MSU, Wisc, PU, Butler, ND, OSU and Lville that we are recruiting against.

Do you even think before you post? Nevermind, no need to answer that one. Obviously that indicts Crean, not Archie as I assume you are again trying to do. But I agree, the # of NBA players is actually a strength and something to be "sold" to recruits. Important to note that we have sent more players to the league that programs like MSU, Wisc, PU, Butler, ND, OSU and Lville that we are recruiting against.
Archie has 2 and 1 on current team quit making excuses

Who's making excuses? I've said consistently there was enough talent to get to the tourney on both last year and this year's squads and I think Archie is accountable to get at least 1 of those 2 teams in the tourney. But the talent to compete for a NC? C'mon Man!

as good as TJD has been - don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of his- until he proves he can actually take, and make, 15-17 foot jumpers with consistency, do not add his name to the list of NBA players from IU just yet. If you watched this past game vs MD, you saw TJD's first go against several NBA-level bigs on Maryland's front line, and for the first time, he looked very passive and had difficulty getting his shots off against their length. If he has trouble scoring inside against true NBA-talent bigs , and isn't shooting anything past 8 feet, where do you think he fits in on an NBA team?

He has the potential, but going the OAD route would be a big mistake for him IMHO. (not to mention, it would result in Joey Brunk vs the world in Bloomington next year).

Last edited:
Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT